coronavirus detritus

mixed_biscuits

So go on, guess.
This is one of those Rumsfeld things about unknown unknowns. I think you don't mind either way. Actually, you're a physicist and you've gone quantum. You are holding both beliefs at the same time.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well this is clearly the opposite of what he thinks, so in a sense you're proving him right.
OK, but the point is that my position is not dependent on his. If I have to make it clear, I think the law is correct in this case. Contra Biccy's expectation that I would take a maximally pro-abortion stance.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
2007. he was way ahead of the curve.

vay be. Herif 2007den beri gâvur fahişesi gibi zevzek şekilde anasının en ücretli halısına sıçıyor. Saygı duymak lazım bu liberal şımartılmış sapıklara.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Still see the odd crumpled mask stuck to the pavement but, other than the coverage of the WhatsApp leaks, the whole thing seems to have faded from view.

I don't get the feeling people are trying to forget or refusing to talk about it though. I think they've just moved on.
Yeah I agree, although I do think people are obviously happy to move on, and as such may mildly resist dwelling on it further.