Benny Bunter

I did have some success with the Beatles early on but ultimately you're wasting your time if you want to brainwash your kids into liking good music nowadays.

Benny Bunter

I think I said the other day on the dancehall thread, I went to a fairground last summer at a feria that had all the new reggaeton blasting out at a ridiculous volume and it sounded amazing, only time it ever made sense to me.

Probably the first time I heard hardcore was going to the fair when I was kid around 1991 time

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
kids should like things that sound like a mad fairgound ride, well intense and scary. thats all theyre allowed.

this is cos Benny fucked off to Spain and left cumbria happy hardcore. just like the old English man who moans about the swarms of muslims in UK and then in the next sentence, things are so bad here, I'm off as soon as I can.

Benny Bunter

I had some school mates who were into happy hardcore but I'd lost interest by then. Or it was Rotterdam gabba or whatever you want to call it, really dreadful stuff. They used to make pilgrimages to the Bass Generator shop in Newcastle

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I had some school mates who were into happy hardcore but I'd lost interest by then. Or it was Rotterdam gabba or whatever you want to call it, really dreadful stuff. They used to make pilgrimages to the Bass Generator shop in Newcastle

not nearly as dreadful as the beatles. proper mi5 kiddy fiddler music.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
some dirty old rotters have said that the way to rescue British music is to have a noncecore revival. Let it be known that I have never subscribed to this school of thought, and, I hasten to add, British music was never good before 1991 and the advent of hardcore. if you leave Brits to their own devices they make the worst music in the world. They need to be tempered by the Bennelux countries.

Benny Bunter

I remember there was one tune that went 1 2 3 4 hardcore soldiers go to war! And another that had a sample that went FUNERAL OR NO FUNERAL I WANT MY MONEY MOTHERFUCKER UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ.

Worst music of all time. The Scots were really into it too.