SMOG

catalog

OK so first things first the orienting information

I'm going to recap this thing because I assume y'all don't have copies in front of you, and need it spelled out

So the very first thing a reader sees is the title, "A preliminary dictionary of Smog"

And then glancing down the first page, you see that it comprises a bunch of fragments, each with a small bolded single-word header in alphabetical order, e.g. "Acid," "Active," "Album," "Ally," "Alone," and "Anxiety" make up the first page

And if you look at the entries, they're first-person, they feel like a sort of surrealized autofiction at first blow. So this is a dictionary built out of a diary. That's a bit interesting isn't it. A systematization of personal experience
I 5hink a few people on here may have copies but I'm not sure. I went through a period of bundling it with my other zines at the time, turntup and "notes from the path" and I'd give it away to people for a time. But I think that was 2018 so maybe before I started to post here regularly.

FxrUIJE.jpg

catalog

I can post you one if you like. Just dm address. It's only letter sized so was actually quite cheap to post to USA.

Gus sent me his book in exchange, so if your zine is ready a swap would be nice. But if the postage is ridiculous, don't worry, I think gus had to spend like 20 bux I think, just on postage.

More info here https://www.mfetzcalatto.com/smogzine.html