Cocktails

maxi

got really into cocktails last year and came up with a few recipes. here's one if anyone wants to try and then help me spread it and immortalise me

Limehouse Blue
45ml vodka
15ml dry vermouth
15ml lime juice
15ml 2:1 sugar syrup
20 blueberries
1 egg white

How to make: Add all ingredients to shaker and muddle blueberries. Shake with ice and strain into spare vessel. Dry shake and fine strain into chilled glass

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
got really into cocktails last year and came up with a few recipes. here's one if anyone wants to try and then help me spread it and immortalise me

Limehouse Blue
45ml vodka
15ml dry vermouth
15ml lime juice
15ml 2:1 sugar syrup
20 blueberries
1 egg white

How to make: Add all ingredients to shaker and muddle blueberries. Shake with ice and strain into spare vessel. Dry shake and fine strain into chilled glass
Could this work with blueberry jam in the place of the blueberries+sugar?

maxi

Its basically a variation on a clover club. Which some people make with raspberry jam instead of raspberries/sugar so that could work well yeah

maxi

this is my fave that ive made:

Cherrynut Zing
60ml vodka
22.5ml amaretto
22.5ml lemon juice
6 cherries (destoned)
10ml syrup from luxardo maraschino cherries jar

(Add cherries to shaker and muddle. Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice. Fine strain into chilled glass and garnish with Luxardo Maraschino cherry)

Quite strong but it goes down easy. Anyone got any recipes they've made?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
this is my fave that ive made:

Cherrynut Zing
60ml vodka
22.5ml amaretto
22.5ml lemon juice
6 cherries (destoned)
10ml syrup from luxardo maraschino cherries jar

(Add cherries to shaker and muddle. Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice. Fine strain into chilled glass and garnish with Luxardo Maraschino cherry)

Quite strong but it goes down easy. Anyone got any recipes they've made?
Great recipes! I wanna try these out. I think I’ve shared my Vichy 75 recipe before, but here it is:

3 pt champagne (or really any sparkling wine)
1 pt gin (although maybe brandy would be better, TBD)
1/4 pt lemon juice
1/4 pt simple syrup
An imperial splash of Jäegermeister