Cocktails

version

raw

luka

corpsey does this thing, cos hes so stupid he dont realise hes doing it, but he'll read a popular thread, then 6 months later he'll make the same thread and genuinely think, as a moron, hes invented it himself

luka

its not malicious or premeditated hes just genuinely that brain dead that he thinks the things hes read are things hes thought he cant tell the difference

luka

but this is the official cocktail thread started 3 years ago

luka

me and woops invented coctails one torrid afternoon. we went to dirty martini off cheapside on a tuesday about 3pm and set ourselves the task of ordering every drink on the menu. we did 15 cocktails each before they politely asked us to leave for our own saftey. they said, you are lad legends, we;'ve seen nothing like it. youre heroes from days of yore.

luka

we have moved up in the world since though. we do adult ones now. eg the boulevardier and the last word.

luka

anything with absinthe and chartruese basicaly. gets you wankered. we were going to show @craner but hes got flu

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
me and @woops would like to apologise to @Clinamenic on behalf of that moron corpsey hes so thick he doesnt even know what hes doing he didnt mean to steal your thread
One thing I’ve been enjoying a bit lately, which on the face of it may sound odd, is a port & tonic. Or a sherry & tonic, really any sweet fortified wine might do.

luka

i was drinking in my favourite hotel bar tonight they do a lush cocktail with ardbeg 10 in it. not an easy drink to base a cocktail round but it really works. i cant find the ingredients online. they made it up themselves.