Wash vs Mr f6ckin Tea soundclash

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
I know you love me, @Mr. Tea which has made “everything“ awkward for you since, however mostly done with any pity for your wretched soul. If you insist on continually raising bs In unrelated threads, short of some kind of legal disclaimer and streaming a row on YT perhaps, the only solution is an actual soundclash. The ideal format for a message board forum

Agreeable? Anything short of choons is beneath contempt. It was mentioned in the 100 thread as an option, so, here we are. Any genre, start slow if you want to get intimate. Ground rules - you can’t play any nu-metal for the love of god no and I’ll abstain from house to reciprocate, we could do 25, one each in/out, anything in the history of recorded music, so to start

You have 3 options……flake like a leaf, drop heat, or run your fuckin mouth, most folks would prefer the music and accept the challenge

IdleRich

IdleRich
This is.... definitely a potentially interesting idea, I will be watching keenly to see if former enemies can eventually develop some kind of grudging respect for each other, perhaps even something more. Or not.

But I see something like an olive branch being tentatively extended....

At first I read that as 25 then 25 which seemed a bit too long-winded to arrive anywhere, but I think it's actually one then one finally totalling to 25 which makes a lot more sense... but what are the other rules? Do you have to follow up with something that is somehow appropriate? Do you have to justify it?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Come on Ollie accept the olive branch/challenge, draw for some bangers and bring peace through the medium of evil music - which is where you surely have the most common ground. I reckon you both dig Coil for starters...

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Tea looking in the mirror flinching at the rapidly accelerating rate of hair loss, “where did it start going wrong? why does nobody answer my posts when I leave a question mark? is Advanced Hair Studio for real?”

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
This is what happens when you dm people embarrassing drug spaz sentiments they really don’t want to hear which were a cliche 34 years ago, never mind in 2023 and you have the nerve to call me drug addled

Or when you finish a sentence with a question mark and the board, righteously, leaves it hanging for the 10,000th time

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This is what happens when you dm people embarrassing drug spaz sentiments they really don’t want to hear which were a cliche 34 years ago, never mind in 2023 and you have the nerve to call me drug addled

Yeah, I made a total cunt of myself by, er, wishing you a happy near year, didn't I?

1685630581869.png

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

(you have to ignore Lennon's insufferable hippy wibblings on this, but it's a choon otherwise)