Online Debate Culture has gotten out of hand...No debates allowed in this thread.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I don't know why people love debating me about the Male Lesbian (Male Lesbian vs Redditor debate comedy duo coming soon). But some people even debate me about eating pussy without asking. That's just plain silly. I want this thread to be a safe haven from debate, where we can have a conversation without arguing.

I dislike analytic philosophy because it turns every issue into a debate. I am just not very good at persuasive rhetoric. Nor am I a logician.
I like continental philosophy because it is more literary and leaves room for multiple interpretations.
The tendency to turn everything into an argument for oneself to win exemplifies the self-interested totalizing scientism of the phallic, masculine culture. In the phallic mindset, everything has a logical structure relating to its potential use as a means to phallic desire.

Also if you want to diss debate bros, I'm not saying I'm encouraging it, but now might be the time.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I get the impression that you think the difference between a 'discussion' and a 'debate' is that in the former, everyone agrees with everything you say, whereas in the latter they don't.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
I get the impression that you think the difference between a 'discussion' and a 'debate' is that in the former, everyone agrees with everything you say, whereas in the latter they don't.
Why do we have to agree or disagree? Why can't we all just get along?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
not that I'm a hammer, too civilised and bratty. Loud and proud barbaric gunner, get the job done quickly, including against peace loving hippies such as yourself.

What are your views on business techno, malelesbian?

luka

old head told me if you cant save money youre useless
and all youre going to ever have is excuses

shakahislop

That's actually pretty funny.

What's business techno? You mean like that EDM they play in stadiums?

Look ma'am, I like music with lyrics.

I like stuff like this though:

business techno is techno that's fairly accessible and popular. its a pejorative

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
business techno is a worldview. it gets the business done, as it were. I am ambivalent on it myself. Usually hate anything to do with business, but I think its better to subject all democratic nincompoops to firing squad and do the business.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the hammers won the inter toto cup last night though so I'm surprised Luke hasn't started gloating. Good lad that Jared Bowen though.