american bullys and human pitbulls

luka

me and limburger have a deep seated fascination with the new breed of pitbull terrier bred for size

luka

The American Bully is a relatively new breed in the United Kingdom and as it isn't a registered recognized breed with the UK Kennel Club, there is no clear idea of how many dogs or breeders there may be in the United Kingdom.[8] Despite being relatively new, in recent years, a large proportion of human fatalities due to dog attacks in the UK have involved American Bully dogs.

In 2021, of a total of four fatal dog attacks in the UK, the American Bully was responsible for two deaths, and the closely related American Bulldog responsible for one death.[9][10][11][12]

In 2022, of a total of ten fatal dog attacks in the UK, six fatalities listed the American Bully as the breed responsible, with victims ranging in ages from 17 months to 62 years old.[13][14][15][16][17][18][19]

On March 22, 2022, a 17-month old toddler, Bella-Rae Birch, was mauled to death in St Helens, Merseyside. The dog, an American Bully, had been bought as a family pet one week previously.[20]

On July 16, 2022, Joanne Robinson of Rotherham, England, was killed in her own home when she was attacked by her pet American Bully XL. The dog, one of a pair, was reputed to weigh 196 lb (89 kg).[21]

On August 10, 2022, Ian Symes, an experienced and professional dog-walker, was mauled to death while walking through a park in Fareham, Hampshire.[22] At an inquest, Coroner Sarah Whitby described 'Mr Symes engaged in some play with Kong who responded with default behaviour aggression and bit his neck and torso repeatedly, severing the voice box and puncturing all four major blood vessels of the neck and severely damaging his spinal column.' Dr Candy d'Sa, a dog behaviour expert who was part of a team that tested Kong in the days after the incident before it was put down said: 'I believe Mr Symes was having rough play with Kong. (The dog) became over-aroused and quickly became aggressive. If the dog has not been trained to stop it won't stop. The dog weighed more than the victim and standing up it would have been at face height on its hind legs.'[23]

On January 12, 2023, Natasha Johnston, a 28-year old dog walker, was killed whilst walking 8 dogs in Surrey, England.[24] An inquest found she died from "multiple penetrating bites to the neck",[25] with Surrey Police confirming she died of shock and haemorrhage, including a wound to her left jugular vein.[26] Police confirmed that one of the dogs, an American XL Bully, belonged to Johnston. After a forensic veterinary report, the American XL Bully, believed to have been responsible for Johnston's death, was euthanised following the attack.[27]

On May 18, 2023, a 37-year old man, Jonathan Hogg, who worked as a dog carer, was killed in Leigh, near Manchester, England. In response, Detective Chief Inspector John Davies said: "Greater Manchester Police officers searched two houses and seized 15 dogs (six adults and nine puppies) believed to be the same breed as that which attacked Jonathan."[28]

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

not into animal marketing but the bloodline angle is massive round here, check the genealogy jpg

william_kent

not into animal marketing but the bloodline angle is massive round here, check the genealogy jpg

One of the old school, got into smack in the 1970s ( or earlier ), junkies from “around here” used to support his habit by forging certificates proclaiming 100% pure bloodline for rabid parvo ridden mongrels ( that and breaking into your flat )

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Clipping ears is the full grim Britannia

Attacks always hit the news, imagine getting chewed to death @malelesbian

Seen a pair of clowns threatening another group with their dog before, horrendous moment where you round a corner and the row is seconds from lighting up except there’s a yeti dog riled going nuts too. Gotta love Leeds

linebaugh

Insane video. Have you actually watched it? He knows the names of specific dogs like one knows athletes. This one dog 'king lion' he calls the first 'super producer' and lists the names of 15 other dogs king lion fathered. And king lion isnt even in the top half of his ranking

linebaugh

Whats seperates super producers and producers is the super producers ability to produce producers. And then he lists another 20 legendary dogs produced by children of king lion.

linebaugh

The big difference in look between the dogs and the people is that the dogs look like a sloppy accumulation of muscle loosley upholstered in burlap while the men have a bloated, about-to-pop quality like corpses animated by pure electricity

luka

The big difference in look between the dogs and the people is that the dogs look like a sloppy accumulation of muscle loosley upholstered in burlap while the men have a bloated, about-to-pop quality like corpses animated by pure electricity
but it seems to be the same impulse. they want the dog to look like bodybuilders, huge, unbalanced bodies, inability to breathe, puffed up, intimidatory etc

sufi

lala
someone left one of these monster dogs tied to a post next to our small river a couple of weeks ago, it was there for a couple of days and nights, one neighbour was brave enough to approach the dog and give it some water and food, it was fairly submissive she said, she has some small dogs and 4 kids so she couldnt take it in, and i think eventually a polish guy collected and adopted it

i wondered if it was some sort of twisted training tactic, harden up the dog by abandoning it for a bit, i think anyone who wants an ugly brute of a dog like that is a wrong un. there was a dog round here called Savage that was a menace, everyone was scared of it, but if you call your dog savage what do you expect - i suggested they change the name to sausage

sufi

lala
someone left one of these monster dogs tied to a post next to our small river a couple of weeks ago, it was there for a couple of days and nights, one neighbour was brave enough to approach the dog and give it some water and food, it was fairly submissive she said, she has some small dogs and 4 kids so she couldnt take it in, and i think eventually a polish guy collected and adopted it

i wondered if it was some sort of twisted training tactic, harden up the dog by abandoning it for a bit, i think anyone who wants an ugly brute of a dog like that is a wrong un. there was a dog round here called Savage that was a menace, everyone was scared of it, but if you call your dog savage what do you expect - i suggested they change the name to sausage
we did phone the rspca obvs they were like well we have a van but it's in the wrong area and it's broken down and we have a bunch of other excuses too please fuck off