Ozempic

version

What do we think, snake oil or something to it? I've seen people claiming there are celebrities pretending they haven't taken it the way people claim they haven't taken steroids, but it's possible to lose weight through diet and exercise whereas there's a certain level of jacked you can't reach without 'roids and which makes it very obvious when someone's used them.

That aside, the thing that really jumps out at me is coming up with a product to counter-act the damage of poor quality food rather than regulating the food industry so it isn't poor quality in the first place.

martin

----
What do we think, snake oil or something to it? I've seen people claiming there are celebrities pretending they haven't taken it the way people claim they haven't taken steroids, but it's possible to lose weight through diet and exercise whereas there's a certain level of jacked you can't reach without 'roids and which makes it very obvious when someone's used them.

That aside, the thing that really jumps out at me is coming up with a product to counter-act the damage of poor quality food rather than regulating the food industry so it isn't poor quality in the first place.
Seems an expensive way of achieving something you can get by eating less and moving around more.

version

many-such-cases-v0-sisqgbcv29cc1.jpeg