huw edwards

luka

i see the guardian are closing ranks. is he a nonce? was it a boy or girl he was paying for nudes?

shakahislop

i don't know the ins and outs of the story. one of the things that's becoming more obvious is that the new sexual propriety that's emerged out of the rubble of the incredibly permissive 90s and 00s once again makes people vulnerable to allegations like this, even if they've done nothing particularly wrong.

luka

me and edmund went in elliots in borough market and they were horrible to us of course but as soon as he said im an autistic they' couldn't have been nicer.

luka

they're very judgemental. they don't have a policy of being nice to humans cos they're humans. they are always judging on appearance. the worst generation of all time. total prigs.

shakahislop

not grotesque. actually they might be more accurate in thinking that we're grotesque. it's really unusual to have so few rules or so little social pressure when it comes to sex. or what it's acceptable to say and do etc. not surprising that people want to draw some tighter boundaries.

luka

not grotesque. actually they might be more accurate in thinking that we're grotesque. it's really unusual to have so few rules or so little social pressure when it comes to sex. or what it's acceptable to say and do etc. not surprising that people want to draw some tighter boundaries.
we wernt trying to have sex with them we were trying to give them £60 for two glasses of orange wine

luka

but we were clearly straight white middle aged men and they were white straight younger men so they felt justified in treating us like shit until they learnt edmund is an aut then it was ok to be nice

luka

it's brilliant to do that as people who clearly are not rich and busk on the street. its not like we are hedge fund managers

luka

youre making excuses for scum. service in this country is appaling since the middle class took it over. nasty supercillious people who think they should be doing something better. like theyre too good to work

luka

i did 10 years in those roles and was always slick as fuck and very friendly so i have no time for people who are cunts

luka

ask anyone who saw me behind a counter and they will tell you how i work a room. i can't stand people that make you feel youre not welcome cos the way you look

shakahislop

it's been ages since i was treated like that. i went to a bar called ophelias in a big tower in midtown east years ago. the hostess or whatever you call her asked us if we had just come in from the mountains. because we weren't dressed right.

luka

service in london is so snobby and nasty. it's like nothing else in the world. often i just get ignored till i have to walk out.