Phonk, Drift Phonk

ghost

Posting my favorite Phonk tracks here. This one is a certified banger:

The sample on this one seems to recur quite a lot, I can't find anyone who knows what it's from:

wektor

had a discussion with my mate in the lovely cable cafe in oval yesterday and my conclusion was that generally anyone over 20 should be disallowed from posting music online and only play it at venues.
the generation between mine (end of 90s) and hyperzoomers (later than 2002) is the one that is having the biggest crisis right now and making the most aesthetically boring shit.

Mr. Naga Pickle

Had spotted something ramping up here - but had no idea what it was called. Another crackers tune...

OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY
OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY OAKLEY

other_life

bioconfused
i know it's boring but my 'at a glance' opinion is that i don't trust this aesthetic or scene.. i was reading this on mobile so i couldn't b2b the youtube links in depth like that but it's related to how i feel ambivalent about witch house. but drift phonk doesn't have the stronger acts or albums to back it like witch house did
this is the only good track on an otherwise kind of Disastrous comp, "mad decent" Mad dodgy non?