93 Psychic TV rarities, One John Holt hit, and 23 random tunes divided by the trinity multiplied by the duality rounded down = 108

william_kent

5 day benders may not bge thgeb best idea. yeah my return key is fucked, this sentence is all on one line, experiemental typing prooves hypothesis

william_kent

this is probably CHAPTER NINE because I forgot to demarcate CHAPTER EIGHT by the "diamond sox" tune

no numbers, because this is outside of time and space

At a poor person funeral you're allowed to choose 3 tunes

and just so you know, because mine might be soon, these are the three tunes that I want played at my funeral

as the congregation is ushered in:

Popol Vuh - Aguirre I

my fake kids would use to light incense in my hallway and they'd tap on my Tibetan singing bowls ( I have 23 even though my psycho ex tried to reduce that number, but I can count and spotted her theft and recovered the bowls she tried to steal ) and they would pretend being "high priestess of the temple" while playing this tune from one of the greatest films EVER ( I first saw it when I was 12 years old and every time I see it I have a different interpretation, don't ask, lol )

^ no drone greatest zoom in

as my coffin descends into the flames:

Hawkwind - Born To Go

He who "His name was MASTER" knew the score

the sound of my youth / the sound of my death

this is my audio aesthetic! dumb bass with shit on top

( any pre "battle of the bean field" free festival you could stand in any one place and hear three different Hawkwind tunes at the same time, but the true sound of the underground was TUMT )

As the congregation is ushered out:

the creed that keeps me alive

my philosophy!

The Specials - Do Nothing

I'm just living in a life without meaning
I walk and walk, do nothing
I'm just living in a life without feeling

I talk and talk, say nothing

for the record:

I'm just living in a life without meaning

william_kent

CHAPTER 10

VERSE ONE

Mark Ernestus - Meets BBC ( version )

dub techno when it is done right is amazing, shame only less than ten on earth can do it properly

william_kent

Rhythm & Sound w/ Jennifer Lara – Queen In My Empire

an 'answer' record that pisses all over the Cornell Cambell "KING" boast on the same rhythm

( not the first tune I've posted by Jennifer, search for "consider me", seems to be posted early on in this excuse for a thread )

william_kent

I just passed out while searching for my Britney vs Maurizio 12 bootleg that isn't on youtube

but ... downloading Aca pella packs, Britney has a better voice than Beyonce, just saying