NOx

sufi

lala
is banned now,
there is a special sign up near my work displaying this enticing URL https://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/psychoactive
  • Persons within this area who breach the order shall surrender any psychoactive substances (e.g. nitrous oxide) in his/her possession to an authorised person.
:ROFLMAO:surrender the canister

But Nozz is not actually harmful is it?
In my limited experience the main risk was passing out and bumping your head

shakahislop

a bloke i lived next to in my first year of university did so much nox he got something called 'nodules' on his lungs and he told me the doctors said there was a risk of losing his ability to speak forever

i didn't like him so much, he told me that as a barman he'd shortchange drunks and pocket the extra cash

sufi

lala
a bloke i lived next to in my first year of university did so much nox he got something called 'nodules' on his lungs and he told me the doctors said there was a risk of losing his ability to speak forever

i didn't like him so much, he told me that as a barman he'd shortchange drunks and pocket the extra cash
that sounds like a made up ailment, doctors are very protective of their stash

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Depends on the Dr

It’s endemic and as per every prohibitionary measure in law, it will fail. If you search through catering catalogs you can find much larger canisters of food-grade examples relatively easily

Seems a newsbite to present an image of ‘doing something’ because positioning like you’re legislating against a supposed social harm is part of the drip drip of obfuscating ‘everything’s fiiiiiiiine’

mixed_biscuits

It’s endemic and as per every prohibitionary measure in law, it will fail. If you search through catering catalogs you can find much larger canisters of food-grade examples relatively easily

Seems a newsbite to present an image of ‘doing something’ because positioning like you’re legislating against a supposed social harm is part of the drip drip of obfuscating ‘everything’s fiiiiiiiine’
Gun control!

sufi

lala
Depends on the Dr

It's a pity to ban it like this since nos is so relatively harmless, individually and socially afaics,
they should do harm reduction Nozz Lounges and free balloons for all in the High St imho
everyone's lost the war on drugs