luka

Is stan in danger of being bummed to death and if so is there a way to save him. And do we want to save him?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Well now you're just projecting your own fantasies onto my situation.

In other news, an ostensibly classically trained pianist just showed up to practice on the piano in the drawing room. Wonderful as this is, I do wonder why nobody seems to have a problem with leaving the front door unlocked.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Someone who showed up to the party last night said that the network of co-living properties in the area sometimes coordinate a "co-op crawl" wherein people cycle between parties.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
are you gonna stay long? what will be your next destination? if you can work from anywhere in the world i'd go to thailand or something
I'm staying for at least a month, but I can renew after that. I might visit family inNYC and spend a couple weeks in Denver for a long conference in the early new year, but after that I could either return to San Francisco, move back in with my family, or go to one of the other Embassy locations. One of them is a castle in the French countryside, I believe.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
I'm staying for at least a month, but I can renew after that. I might visit family inNYC and spend a couple weeks in Denver for a long conference in the early new year, but after that I could either return to San Francisco, move back in with my family, or go to one of the other Embassy locations. One of them is a castle in the French countryside, I believe.
go to the french castle and experience a coming of age love summer ala call me by your name