Ranting Music

mixed_biscuits

william_kent

once upon a time this was my go to RANT after snorting 'most' of a gram of amphetamine sulphate

bathtub speed

biker speed

aroma of cat piss

Crass - Yes Sir I Will

this was my personal endurance test

was I rushing enough?

could I take this rage?

1703547235976.png

for the record i could take it, in fact i would flip the record over and over

could my neighbours take it?

of course they did, of course they did! *

the guy in the flat below used to boast how he could "bang up" a gram of speed and "take on anyone"

he even wanted to buy a tank so he could take defend our homes against the council when they threatened to demolish our homes

( the council won )

"speed psychosis'

end of year nostalgia on my part

1703548394297.png

* a reference to the greatest RANT:

CRASS - DO THEY US OWE US A LIVING

FUCK THE POLITICALLY MINDED
THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO SAY

???

DO THEY US OWE US A LIVING?
COURSE THEY DO!
COURSE THEY DO!
DO THEY US OWE US A LIVING?
COURSE THEY FUCKING DO!

william_kent

before they were famous, I once went to see laibach live, and annie anxiety was the support act and the CRASS ladies were in the front row and I was disappointed with their choices of laura ashley frocks

and when I saw some dickhead guy strutting around in jackboots I was thinking "who the fuck does he think he is?" / "what a wanker" and minutes later he was on stage surrounded by guys in Papier-mâché viking helmets and that was the moment when I wrote Laibach off as pretentious poseurs

william_kent

Androids of Mu - Bored Housewives

ex-here & now ladies rant against the patriachry

I used to follow the peace convoy around in the search of witnessing these wimmin ranting

silly billy reminisces about his teenage tears