Copywriting

luka

here is an actual example of Jack Law's work. an expert piece of prose extolling the pleasures of St Agur

I became hooked on Saint Agur.

It’s my friend Sophie’s favourite cheese. She says it’s “the greatest edible substance on earth”, and it was she who tossed it into our basket on a festive shopping trip.

We were planning the charcuterie board to end all charcuterie boards. In the end, one board became two, then three, until we covered the dining table with cold cheese, baked cheese, sliced meats, breadsticks, crackers, frozen grapes and various jars of pickles and chutneys rustled up out of the cellar. An overindulgence; oh definitely – but why not?

A wedge of Saint Agur and a pear on a cheeseboard

Who knows whether it was the Christmas spirit – or Sophie’s enthusiasm – that spurred me to brave blue cheese for the first time, but as soon as the first morsel hit my taste buds, I was hooked. That evening, all I wanted to do was eat chunky wedges of softness as they slowly settled on to luscious tiger bread.

I marvelled that a blue cheese could actually taste delicious. How was it possible? “Don’t worry,” Sophie said, when I polished off the lot. “I’ve got more. This always happens.”

sufi

lala
Is anyone else suddenly craving blue cheese for some reason?

TAHU BULAT​