Street Stickering

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
It can be considered defacing here and probably punishable along the lines of graffiti, at least in some areas. That said, certain places allow it, and I’m always putting up stickers for my consulting services.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
I avoid putting stickers on municipal signs and whatnot, and also on poles/surfaces which are regularly painted over. But certain bars and restaurants encourage it

luka

the graffiti people took it up in a big way at some point, can't remember when. turn of the century? woops' brother is big on it. as a side note woops and his brother used to put to together and publish the number one sticker fanzine in the UK that's an actual fact.

mixed_biscuits

the graffiti people took it up in a big way at some point, can't remember when. turn of the century? woops' brother is big on it. as a side note woops and his brother used to put to together and publish the number one sticker fanzine in the UK that's an actual fact.
What was it called @woops ?

mixed_biscuits

luka

sounds like the perfect place to start. you dont want to jump in at the deep end against seasoned hard men. punch a pensioner.