sus

Londoners what's Paddington like. Its near Regency Park and the train to Bath so I'm tempted to stay there. Sadly no 'London Districts' vids of Paddington

sus

The only thing near Hackney seema to be a Chinese Pagoda Garden. Is that right? Are people who live in Hackney big pagoda fans then?

sus

I think I'll do Paddington. I'd like to be by the park and there are $75/night flats just a few blocks from Hyde. I'd like to have a gentle stay. Foam on milk coffee. The sound of a fountain. A shandy in the afternoon under a tree.

Londoners what's Paddington like. Its near Regency Park and the train to Bath so I'm tempted to stay there. Sadly no 'London Districts' vids of Paddington
I lived there in the 90s for a bit. What hasn't changed is that Edgware road and its various Lebanese and Persian restaurants are still there. Also, there's an enormous police station and a bunker under Paddington Green. The station is great for getting out of London and down into the Southwest to visit Mr Tea and the sacred mushroom groves and sea shanty coves.
You can walk from Paddington to anywhere in central London in a couple of hours via the various parks. Good spot, you are a discerning chap who is unswayed by fashion and cant.

sus

I booked a flat a couple blocks above the Italian Gardens, by the Lancaster Gate stop. Feeling very satisfied. I'll be seeing the Freud Museum and the John Sloane collection and some parks. Otherwise mellow few days. Then I'm off to the eurocult.

Used to be there was an art market strung out along the main road there every Sunday. Maybe there still is.

Patogh https://halalxplorer.com/patogh-the-charming-iranian-hidden-gem-in-london/

• Fire
Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr. Tea will you come in from the sacred mushroom groves and have a shandy with me in the park?
Unfortunately London is a long way for me to go these days, but if you wanna get the train out West then sure, we can drink some good cider and smoke a doob.

sufi

lala
Paddington is a terrible place to stay. Edgeware Rd is great, and Church St market is great, but there's minimal actual community apart from tourists and so every shop and caff is over-priced, gouging the transitory punters - west london is shit tho so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: sus