cheese
jack herer
ak 47
shiva shanti

the best

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Cheese can be tremendous, originated in Luton with Exodus

Kush mostly if it’s reliably sourced and isn’t too deadly, irons out the creases and my go to for sleep. You can’t get “ocean grown’ kush here but the strains are genetically identical

Haze for sativa chores, they’ve evolved to the point of borderline psychosis though so Thai if it comes into view ie just go straight sativa

Pink runtz (cannabis has a lexicon problem), the perfect blend of numerous beasts, mongrel powerhouse hybrid the X-Large bully equivalent, superb as tincture when you preserve its gorgeous terpenes

ak47, steady eddy, genius genetics still out there, smoother than silk if you want balance and ballast

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It's all much the same to me these days, incredibly powerful noxious stuff that tastes quite nice but also a bit chemicaly and gives me brain damage, paranoia, existential dread BUT a powerful appreciation of monet and master and commander

version

I had some once that the guy said was some blueberry something or other from Amsterdam that had more purple bits than usual that was really nice, but I'm suspicious of weed strain talk. Just sounds like blagging to sell it to you.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Strains rarer than i like which might pop up once every few years

Girl Scout cookies

the old haze x northern lights cross, first encountered in the Netherlands, def best of both combined

jack h, no-one grows it any more due to yield differentials

any of the above as either live resin or ice hash nomnomnom

ghost

strains have a nice industrial quality here in san francisco. I purchase branded vapor capsules in precisely dosed quantities, certified by state authorities

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
strains have a nice industrial quality here in san francisco. I purchase branded vapor capsules in precisely dosed quantities, certified by state authorities

as a billionaire influencer, don’t you get access to all the ahem bespoke super duper creations?

Mr. Naga Pickle

Half oz of Panic Attack please, a q of can’t look anyone in the eye berries, 21 g’s of this washing never ends, an oz of can’t iron shirts ta

me 2 the juggalo lady at the dispensary: yall got any of that...uh...Purple Pussy Poppers? No? What abt that Ike Turner Edition Shit? What? Why I gotta get the fuck out the store? Why dont u get the fuck out the store? Damn.

purple.jpg

ike.jpg