thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Why is every other thread utter lunacy at the moment?

dunno. big boy here couldn't take a joke and went off on some rant which shows up his homophobia more than anyone elses.

It's a bit like Ben Shapiro criticising rabbi shmuley for a self-own. not doing your case any favours here!

germaphobian

dunno. big boy here couldn't take a joke and went off on some rant which shows up his homophobia more than anyone elses.

It's a bit like Ben Shapiro criticising rabbi shmuley for a self-own. not doing your case any favours here!

You are the really bad apple. You have a rotten soul - old and rotten, and demised. Facts! You cannot be broughten back to the grace at this point.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You are the really bad apple. You have a rotten soul - old and rotten, and demised. Facts! You cannot be broughten back to the grace at this point.

that's fine, I still enjoy sexual pleasure. unfortunately you can't, because your rectum and peepee are always unwashed. Make no mistake, god will judge you for this and you will be in eternal hellfire.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
The Divine Feminine

solid element about being with someone for 20 years is being able to laugh together so you can phone and say “Diana is here at &*£#@ and I think i might’ve pulled, would you be ok with me smashing her cervix just the once?” and fortunately no offence is taken

It gets worse when she’s out with her fellow witches, believe