Gender bias in moral typecasting by Dr Tania Reynolds, Kinsey Institute & Indiana University, US

0bleak

Gender bias in moral typecasting Dr Tania Reynolds, Kinsey Institute & Dept of Gender Studies at Indiana University, Bloomington, US. Moral typecasting theory posits that when humans evaluate moral interactions, they instinctively typecast the involved individuals into two roles: harm-inflicting perpetrator or suffering victim. We predicted that the application of this cognitive schema is biased by gender, such that women are more easily typecast as victims and men as perpetrators. This was tested with 5 studies (N=1,538).

mixed_biscuits

This ties in with the lack of concern for the disabled: purportedly victimised men are presumed to be weaker so who cares.

sus

0bleak you should read me incel autotheory novel that I wrote when I was young and full of rage, it has lots of these sorts of sick gender gotchas

0bleak

It's interesting that bias was more pronounced in China.
Result of cultural differences or/and another one of the ill-effects of the one child policy?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
@luka called it a masterpiece

I tried to get malelesbian to read it but no luck yet
Wait what? No you didn't? Send me a link. I feel like I have a similar idea for a novel but I also feel it's too anti-social to be publishable.

I tend to stick to ideas I think people will like. Nobody likes hearing about incels. That said, my current spec script I'm writing is about social isolation. Go figure

mixed_biscuits

I tend to stick to ideas I think people will like. Nobody likes hearing about incels. That said, my current spec script I'm writing is about social isolation. Go figure
1708175652657.jpeg

Not only the original incel but someone who realised the importance of publishing an important theory. Don't let it stop you.