Your Top Three Hip Hop Videos

version

There's that LL vid where he has the worst hat ever, like a steampunk mad hatter.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-13-at-10.55.16-AM.png

luka

it's brilliant when people from outside of london do the aerial drone shot and it's just a cluster of shops and red brick houses set in green hills and moors

william_kent

I like the ones where they can sort of afford to hire an expensive car but they don't have the insurance to let anyone actually drive it, so you know what, let's just get some exotic dancers to pretend they can do tricks with pool balls

Jaylib - McNasty Filth

william_kent

this is my favourite parked car video ( UK dancehall but whatever )

IQ Michael with Tony Matterhorn - Rebel With A Cause

I love the way the OAP roadmen wander on to the set

version

I like the ones where they can sort of afford to hire an expensive car but they don't have the insurance to let anyone actually drive it, so you know what, let's just get some exotic dancers to pretend they can do tricks with pool balls

Jaylib - McNasty Filth

And Michael Rapaport.

DannyL

Wild Horses
I'm posting this because I watched it over and over in a lapse of my characteristic good taste. It has a narrative structure in a way that just music can't do. And it has DJ Khalid in it.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
It's not exactly digging deep, but Liquid Swords, Player's Anthem and G Thang seem hard to argue with for me. Basically just distillations of a given style.

G Thang:

Player's Anthem: