okzharp

people who lug these massive things around like I TAKE MY HYDRATION FUCKING SERIOUSLY LIKE DON'T YOU EVEN LIKE HYDRATE AND STUFF?
images

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
always carry a 1,5l bottle of water with me cos when i'm out of the house i don't wanna spend money on water. but i recently read that it's full of microplastic particles so i don't know what to do

sus

always carry a 1,5l bottle of water with me cos when i'm out of the house i don't wanna spend money on water. but i recently read that it's full of microplastic particles so i don't know what to do
The biggest problems are receipt papers and canned beverages, avoid those first. And don't machine wash your bottles, use cold water and hand wash

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

See also Leah Betts.
I heard that some African hunter-gatherer tribes, who are always on the move, hydrate far more effectively through some sort of pulpy seeds that they carry around.

sufi

lala
social currency in yr bottle Veblen good - Wikipedia
Veblen goods such as luxury cars are considered desirable consumer products for conspicuous consumption because of, rather than despite, their high prices.. A Veblen good is a type of luxury good, named after American economist Thorstein Veblen, for which the demand increases as the price ...

mixed_biscuits

Veblen goods such as luxury cars are considered desirable consumer products for conspicuous consumption because of, rather than despite, their high prices.. A Veblen good is a type of luxury good, named after American economist Thorstein Veblen, for which the demand increases as the price ...
I'm going to set up a company literally called 'Veblen Goods' that sells hugely over-priced tat and say it's an art project whenever I get thrown shade.