so long all!

woops

is not like other people
well folks after twenty five (!) years of posting it's time for me to log out for the last time!

I've just moved a girl in to my flat ( for better or wise!!) and as we all know that disqualifies me from the forum...!

before i go i just want to say thanks to the lads! (and dudes)( and everyone else(you know who you are!)) I've met some crazy characters through dissensus (naming no names!) and if it wasn't for you lot i would probably be vaccinated and listening to indie rock!!

seeyou on the flick...!!

version

tenor.gif

mixed_biscuits

I've seen this happen with friends and their hobbies: they get all enthusiastic about a girl and make a big show of giving up their hobby, and building a chrysalis, coming out as a beautiful butterfly. But after a year or two the girl isn't so interesting any more, perhaps a bit annoying and its healthy for the relationship to have a bit more space. So then you're down the pub at the crib table with the lads and look who it is...welcome back Mr Caterpillar! Suddenly miss a bit of crib do you? What an effin' surprise.

version

I've seen this happen with friends and their hobbies: they get all enthusiastic about a girl and make a big show of giving up their hobby, and building a chrysalis, coming out as a beautiful butterfly. But after a year or two the girl isn't so interesting any more, perhaps a bit annoying and its healthy for the relationship to have a bit more space. So then you're down the pub at the crib table with the lads and look who it is...welcome back Mr Caterpillar! Suddenly miss a bit of crib do you? What an effin' surprise.

You're a very negative person.

craner

Beast of Burden
well folks after twenty five (!) years of posting it's time for me to log out for the last time!

I've just moved a girl in to my flat ( for better or wise!!) and as we all know that disqualifies me from the forum...!

before i go i just want to say thanks to the lads! (and dudes)( and everyone else(you know who you are!)) I've met some crazy characters through dissensus (naming no names!) and if it wasn't for you lot i would probably be vaccinated and listening to indie rock!!

seeyou on the flick...!!