Grime Is The Most Notorious Genre On Earth For This Story ...

In 2008 grime was in the news with a controversial, notorious story about murder amongst young teens and artists from the notorious controversial genre, grime.

It is the story that everyone hates and it is the story that epitomised the youngers, younger and grime kid era of the 2000s

The Maniac and Snoopy attempted murder story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8395601.stm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rappers-plotted-murder-internet-chatroom.html

"I don't care if she lives or dies because the consequences of her having a child are too big for me too handle."

“Ogundele hit her repeatedly over the head with a metal pole.”

"How can I explain to my baby when he grows up that his father tried to kill us both just because I was pregnant?"

Maniac and snoopy caught an attempted murder, murder and conspiracy to murder charge after planning to kill maniacs ex girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time and wouldn’t have an abortion.

Maniac thought his music career would be heavily affected by the girls pregnancy, and because she wouldn’t abort he wanted to kill her.

Maniac does grime he’s a grime kid what then.

Maniac, Brandon Jolie got 5 years and Snoopy got 7 years.

Maniac was known to be a very clever man outside of music, extremely mature and a man with a head on his shoulders. When he went away his guys from E3 wanted to go inside with him, and were trying to provide his alibi.

Nobody expected this murder situation, because maniac was smart but his instrumentals, were not going to be coming through and that was a massive loss for grime. Maniacs instrumentals were the driving force behind the grime kid grime youngers logan sama every week monday fan movement.

Maniac and snoopy planned the murder on MSN, however the girl didn’t die and then the story and stories arrived.

The maniac and snoopy attempted murder story, was terribly received and was very terrible. Maniac and snoopy were seen as evil, and grime the popular genre had another evil murder story.

BEFORE

From the years 2006, 2007 and 2008 maniac was the best producer.

The producer who named himself maniac, made music, that was energetic, ruthless and spontaneous at 140 bpm.

In the years 2006, 2007 and 2008 there were a lot of radio shows for grime music. There were a lot of grime shows on rinse fm and pyro radio and there was logan samas show on kiss fm. Maniacs 140 bpm instrumentals were the driving force behind the heated grime movement and the grime kid, grime wave. Maniacs instrumentals were featured on mixtapes and played on radio sets, and his manipulation of high quality of electronic sounds were the musical instrumental driving force behind the grime scene.

Maniac made tracks like Bow E3
Grime Kid
and Thug
, and represented the next generation of musicians from famed grime area Bow E3.

Maniac was a producer and at the same time one of the youngers, he was making and releasing instrumentals at 17, 18, 19, he was a powerful force driving the grime scene with releases.

Maniac had a few important grime vinyl releases.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1524267-Maniac-Devil-EP

https://www.discogs.com/release/1923577-Maniac-Salt-Fish-EP

https://www.discogs.com/release/2285634-Maniac-Thug-Wreckage

From the years 2006 to 2008 grime music was about mixtapes and radio. Maniac had instrumental placements on mixtapes the Wiley Tunnel Visions, Wiley Grime wave, P Money - Money Over Everyone, Chipmunk - League Of My Own, Frisco - Peng Food, Maniac - New Age Grime, Tinchy Stryder - Star In The Hood and Tinchy Stryder - Cloud 9 Ep.

Maniac's instrumentals were favoured by all the top djs to be played in radio sets for mcs to spit over from logan sama to dj karnage and maximum.

Maniac also had important placements, for example producing the title track instrumental for London movie Adulthood, the instrumental Adulthood and the instrumental for over here by Ghetto, J2k and Bashy. He also did an important nike interview, where he spoke about his production and producing and working in studios, this interview cannot be found online anymore.

When maniac caught the charge, his computer was confiscated and it was very difficult to release the music and instrumentals that were on his computer.

SFqge5x.jpeg

DannyL

Wild Horses
Maniac was known to be a very clever man outside of music, extremely mature and a man with a head on his shoulders.

I find this really hard to believe. The crime seems so fucking adolescent, real limited horizons shit.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Also Regents Canal? Regents Canal is Islington is a fucking commuter thoroughfare. Reading David Simons' book Homocide, about the murder squad in Baltimore, the cops frequently comment on how stupid the murderers are. Real banality of evil shit. Same here.

You got the sentencing wrong - it says in the link they got 18 and 14 years respectively.

Negative was there at the time. The articles got the sentencing wrong.

Maniac got 5 years for conspiracy to murder.

Snoopy got 7 years for attempted murder.

Maniac has been out for a very long time.

Maniac was out in the 2010s.

DannyL

Wild Horses
Negative was there at the time. The articles got the sentencing wrong.

Maniac got 5 years for conspiracy to murder.

Snoopy got 7 years for attempted murder.

Maniac has been out for a very long time.

Maniac was out in the 2010s.
Wikipedia says he was out in 2015 yearh. It seems a remarkable short time but I guess it was attempted not actual murder.