when you forget that you're listening to music

william_kent

it's the other way around for me - times when I'm so into the music I forget about all the drugs I took

I vaguely remember one time on acid I had my fingers on one hand pressed down on the keys of a Roland SH-101 in arpeggiator mode* and the other on a Roland string synth both running through a WEM copycat tape echo and the sound enveloped me to the extent that I forgot I was tripping my fucking box off

*it was a mono synth but it had a mode which would cycle through each key pressed - arpeggio!

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Both straight - immersed and distracted

@william_kent is the only person on the board (I’m aware of) who knew the dove experience, paradoxically capturing both immersion and distraction, hyper focus and dissolution of ego which outright hallucinogenics alter completely differently

william_kent

@william_kent is the only person on the board (I’m aware of) who knew the dove experience, paradoxically capturing both immersion and distraction, hyper focus and dissolution of ego which outright hallucinogenics alter completely differently

a hi hat could alter the motion of your shoulder

303 scattering trails across your peripheral vision

william_kent

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS DOVES! SWEET DOVES!

DOVES, SWEET DOVES!

WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS DOVES, SWEET DOVES!

IT"S THE ONLY THING THAT THERE IS JUST TOO LITTLE OF!

1708045151214.png