Rusell Crowe

luka

Crowe was born in Strathmore Park, a suburb of Wellington, New Zealand, on 7 April 1964,[3] the son of film set caterers Jocelyn Yvonne (née Wemyss) and John Alexander Crowe.[4] His father also managed a hotel. His maternal grandfather, Stan Wemyss, was a cinematographer who was appointed an MBE for filming footage of World War II as a member of the New Zealand Film Unit.[5] Crowe is Māori, and identifies with Ngāti Porou through one of his maternal great-great-grandmothers.[6][4][7] His paternal grandfather, John Doubleday Crowe, was a Welsh man from Wrexham, while another of his grandparents was Scottish.[8][9] His other ancestry includes English, German, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, and Swedish.[10][11][12][6][13] He is a cousin of former New Zealand national cricket captains Martin and Jeff Crowe,[14] and the nephew of cricketer Dave Crowe.[15] Through his paternal grandmother, he is a direct descendant of Simon Fraser, the last man to be beheaded in Britain.[16]

luka

Under guidance from his good friend Tom Sharplin, Crowe began his performing career as a musician in the early 1980s performing under the stage name "Russ Le Roq". He released several New Zealand singles, including "I Just Wanna Be Like Marlon Brando",[21] "Pier 13", and "Shattered Glass", none of which charted.[22]

1708454842394.jpeg

luka

On 9 March 2005, Crowe revealed to GQ magazine that FBI agents had approached him prior to the 73rd Academy Awards and told him that the terrorist group al-Qaeda wanted to kidnap him.[101] He recalled, "It was something to do with some recording picked up by a French policewoman, I think, in either Libya or Algiers... it was about taking iconographic Americans out of the picture as a sort of cultural destabilisation plan."[102]

Crowe started smoking when he was 10. He told David Letterman that he had smoked more than 60 cigarettes a day for 36 years.

luka

im always telling craner he has to watch Bra Boys, the documentary about the Maroubra surf gang narrated by crowe but he never does anything i tell him to

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind

Russell Crowe says he is descendant of last man executed by beheading in England​

Actor says ancestry research shows he is related to the 11th Lord Lovat, who died at Tower of London in 1747

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
“Also something else that has recently come to light on my father’s mother’s side, via John (Jock) Fraser (arrived in NZ in 1841) we directly connect back to Simon Fraser, 11th Lord Lovat. Look him up. He’s quite the character. The Old Fox they used to call him.

“Seems his machiavellian ways caught up to him at the age of 80, and he has a claim to infamy as the last man to have the head chopped off his living body in the Tower of London.

“His death even coined a phrase. Apparently, they set up temporary stands for the gentry to watch him die. One of these stands collapsed which resulted in the death of nine onlookers. Being told this just before he was put to death made him laugh. He was still laughing when the blade struck his neck, thereby ‘laughing his head off’. Fascinating.”

version

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Think I've only seen him in five films

LA confidential
Gladiator
MASTER AND COMMANDER
The insider
The nice guys

All excellent films he's excellent in

I should watch "Romper Stomper" really

version

Never seen this one. Sounds mad.

The Law Enforcement Technology Advancement Centre (LETAC) has developed SID version 6.7: a Sadistic, Intelligent, and Dangerous virtual reality entity which is synthesized from the personalities of more than 150 serial killers, and only one man can stop him.

Virtuosity-1995-Movie-Screenshot-7.jpg