Jersey 2024

wild greens

What the are they smoking over there

Absolutely mental. I know its very internet driven but if you look at the faster tempo end of brooklyn drill/jersey hybrid from last year it's like that taken to the mental extreme

Some great tunes in here. Some shite as well ofc. Don't know if there are any videos?

I guess the Zess and air bending stuff is a half-conscious Bronx revolt against it all but its not that interesting yet imo

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Wow this stuff is nuts

Nice to know there's something as fucked as footwork (my favourite dance music ATM really) but even more so cos I'm used to footwork sound by now

version

It's all so blown out. Reminds me of that Brazilian stuff with the huge, jagged synths, but it's all drums and chopped vocals.

Mr. Naga Pickle

What the are they smoking over there

Absolutely mental. I know its very internet driven but if you look at the faster tempo end of brooklyn drill/jersey hybrid from last year it's like that taken to the mental extreme

Some great tunes in here. Some shite as well ofc. Don't know if there are any videos?

I guess the Zess and air bending stuff is a half-conscious Bronx revolt against it all but its not that interesting yet imo
Wwed bro. Theyre smoking fucking wdee.

Benny Bunter

I generally like jersey club, in small doses, but this newer stuff is just too distorted for me. Unlistenable for more than 30 seconds.

other_life

bioconfused
i was about to say these are so INSANELY distorted. when did that become the norm for mastering this stuff? isn't that actually counter to what you'd want to do to a club system?

ghost

I don't get this stuff to me because I feel like what I want is it to be crazy unhinged earworms but somehow feels like most of them just don't go that hard. Just feels like a lot of background music.