Where's Kate?

mixed_biscuits

Just look at the subtext here. You posit Mel B as the antithesis of the English rose and call her by a derogatory nickname coming from her race-coded otherness: big hair, strident personality and leopard skin outfits!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just look at the subtext here. You posit Mel B as the antithesis of the English rose and call her by a derogatory nickname coming from her race-coded otherness: big hair, strident personality and leopard skin outfits!
A derogatory nickname she gave herself, being a victim of internalized racism, the poor thing!

wild greens

Thought the Sun/TMZ video was an old school cheap tabloid story tbh. Send the lookalikes out, see if the target bites.

Maybe shes strung out on painkillers after the big op and they're cycling her through rehab

mixed_biscuits

@Mr. Tea what is almost as concerning is that when it comes to choosing between women the first thing that pops into your head is the thinly disguised red brothel scene from Wannabe, although at least you didn't pick Lolita spice. Actually, the girls appeared to be informally unionised as, if you want to be Scary's lover, you've got to get with her friends.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr. Tea what is almost as concerning is that when it comes to choosing between women the first thing that pops into your head is the thinly disguised red brothel scene from Wannabe, although at least you didn't pick Lolita spice. Actually, the girls appeared to be informally unionised as, if you want to be Scary's lover, you've got to get with her friends.
I don't remember any "brothel scene", so I think that says more about you than it does about me.

mixed_biscuits

'Thinly disguised', old chap. They couldn't make it a literal brothel. But anyway, the connotations with which Baby Spice is freighted can't escape even a cloth-head like you. And Baby Spice is bad enough!