sus

A friend of mine started a research group called the Hazardous Center For Demonology, sitting around summoning interpersonal afreets and succubi, everybody warned him it was a bad idea and then someone was killed. So you can understand my concerns.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
_65425641_65424942.jpg

Remember this advert? Used to fill me with rage actually

linebaugh

A friend of mine started a research group called the Hazardous Center For Demonology, sitting around summoning interpersonal afreets and succubi, everybody warned him it was a bad idea and then someone was killed. So you can understand my concerns.
How

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

Yes it would be infohazardous to share that information publicly. Suffice it to say that it was gruesome and "accidental" and "terrifically bad luck"

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Sauce gribiche is a cold egg sauce in French cuisine, made by emulsifying hard-boiled egg yolks and mustard with a neutral oil like canola or grapeseed. The sauce is finished with chopped pickled cucumbers, capers, parsley, chervil and tarragon. It also includes hard-boiled egg whites cut in a julienne.[1][2]

Classically, sauce gribiche may be served with boiled chicken, fish (hot or cold), calf's head,[3][4] tripe,[5] or cold terrine
And this fills you with rage, does it?

DannyL

Wild Horses
Sauce gribiche is a cold egg sauce in French cuisine, made by emulsifying hard-boiled egg yolks and mustard with a neutral oil like canola or grapeseed. The sauce is finished with chopped pickled cucumbers, capers, parsley, chervil and tarragon. It also includes hard-boiled egg whites cut in a julienne.[1][2]

Classically, sauce gribiche may be served with boiled chicken, fish (hot or cold), calf's head,[3][4] tripe,[5] or cold terrine
I made this round a friend's recently, it's pretty nice.