luka

i dont have any friends ive alienated and pushed away anyone that ever tried to be nice to me you should let gus give you a massage and rub you with essential oils and once youre relaxed let him nynoptise you and give you magic mushrooms what could possibly go wrong

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I have friends I can be vouched for. I have done a larger variety of drugs than anyone on this forum, 75 at last count. I have scoured the peripheries of psychological experience. I am a formidable presence both online and in person. Lukes slander will never touch a nerve.
75? Go on, let's have a list.

Ian Scuffling

I think you should do it kc, I'm cluster b and stopped smoking weed a long time ago bc it always made me anxious but my experiences with shrooms have all been pleasant even at higher doses. Acid's been hit or miss but I'd still do it again.

kid charlemagne

I think you should meet up with me in Brooklyn and do a small little hit from a lavender joint and wait fifteen minutes and see how it sits with you before taking anymore. Listening to a Bob Dylan record or Joni Mitchell record. And then you can go lay in the sun on the grass in the park.
u fr in brooklyn? i go to nyc a lot

• Fire
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
my only piece of advice is that all drugs are a form of poison and a denial of life (slave morality in other words) and hence their consumption is a usufructuary betrayal to the health of the rational plan for the species. This is a technical objection though not moral. Noone would begrudge anyone for harbouring urges to deny conscious life in this rotten bourgeois toilet (it's why @Corpsey is wrong about Sizzla...)

If you want to take a thumb print of lsd then you will be as foolish as the person who thinks commodities are merely objects of utility which will still exist in a non-monetary society.

Once you have learned this lesson about sensuality, then the ball is in your court. and you can consume whatever the hell you want, just rationally understand what you are doing. But I wish someone imparted this lesson to me when I was 18. it would have made my consumption of poisons much more systematic and Germanic.

luka

if thou is scuppered on the rocks of madness, what of it. a few pale years till sweet obilivion and return to source

• Wow
Reactions: sus

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Kid's gonna kiss this girl on mushrooms and they'll either get married or they'll never speak again

snogging on acid can be a bit Nathan Fielder for some, exploring orifices even worse

maybe start with holding hands, “my god, your palms are so tender, can I look into your hands for an aeon, such delicate fingers, who gave you this ring you always wear…..” etc, a primer, a bridge to build intimacy on

never went dogging on acid, you can sense why

luka

always mix sex and acid. doesnt always work but when it does it's a while new feild of awareness opening out and none more profound and transformative

version

Eric-Clapton-Photo-Gareth-Cattermole-Getty@1400x1050.jpg

luka

one more cup of coffee before i go
so grateful to you all my shipmates for supporting me. i work ye uncommon hard sometimes when weather is rough but youve never let me down. a finer crew can never be found.

dilbert1

Try to get the ones that come in chocolate. Whole day blocked off and good weather. A ripe piece of your favorite fruit will be very nice at some point. All of your usual distractions will seem ridiculous. Prepare to think in a more singular, compact way and perceive each thing with undivided attention. Make time to be with yourself at first. Other people can enter the frame later.