what is it about this song?

0bleak

or i could mash it with something crazier like from Lord of the D - Dunstable Trax which has pretty insane breaks along with samples from people
put the whole thing up on youtube recently:
"3 of the tracks contain field recordings from Dunstable the place i live. It has a reputation for drunken pub violence, So me, Heidi, and a mate trawled the streets on the weekends taking samples of the bad behaviour which was really quite scary when your a sober as a judge! It did not take long for the material to find us, Lets put it that way! We were going to hire a lorry with a sound system on the back and play the field recordings from a distance back into the town for a laugh, Getting everyone to sort that was a ball ache so i decided to make songs out of them instead."

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Listening to the Dom and Becker mashup is possibly the closest you can get to experiencing a catastrophic head injury without actually headbutting a wall

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
or i could mash it with something crazier like from Lord of the D - Dunstable Trax which has pretty insane breaks along with samples from people
put the whole thing up on youtube recently:
"3 of the tracks contain field recordings from Dunstable the place i live. It has a reputation for drunken pub violence, So me, Heidi, and a mate trawled the streets on the weekends taking samples of the bad behaviour which was really quite scary when your a sober as a judge! It did not take long for the material to find us, Lets put it that way! We were going to hire a lorry with a sound system on the back and play the field recordings from a distance back into the town for a laugh, Getting everyone to sort that was a ball ache so i decided to make songs out of them instead."

playback ‘play it all back’ in full effect

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I think you need to chop it up. Time stretch the vocal like it was a ragga thing. Then add the horns from drag-on "down bottom".

By tomorrow thanks

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
PbAGdcY.gif