what is it about this song?

0bleak

i can mash up something with breakbeats, but not sure how mad it will be since the track is only 117bpm unless you really want to change the tone of the tune then i can really pitch it up

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I guess with that snare it would work quite well as a more straight up dnb tune

Add a dark deadly and dangerous bassline

0bleak

I mashed it with Make It Real by Special Request - the SR tune had to be pitched down like -18.7 BPM, but then I pitchshifted it up just only by the key

0bleak

i'm actually kind of liking that song now though - kind of hated it before - too bleak 😆
big ups to the new intro arrangement choice, too :sneaky:

0bleak

I'm experimenting with "pitching" up the Becker tune to around 140, but keeping master tempo on so it keeps it's original pitch - doesn't actually sound too bad as far as the digital artifacts that i would expect from that
and now with that Becker tune "pitched" up, I can lower the BPM of techstep tune like D&R's Aliens

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
if i still had Reason to hand I would probably go out of my way to create a whole new 170bpm track with the same bassline and just sample beckers vocals as much as possible

it would be dreadful

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
PbAGdcY.gif

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
i worked hard on production for years and nothing ever topped my cover version of 'ocean drive' by the lighthouse family and my jungle/dubstep mashup remix of the human league

(both lost to posterity sadly)