0bleak

I would have to assume it is for someone to be parading around like that making such a public show of it - so brazen!

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I suppose if I had my wits about me I might rescue

- All the postcards my parents (well, my mum) has sent me over the years in a box, which of course i never look at now but i have horrible presentiments of their importance in about ten-fifteen years time :sadcorpsey:
- All my notebooks/diaries in a box. Again, I never read these but one day they might come in handy, to remind me of a life once in a blue moon well lived (If I could only save one notebook let it be the most recent notebook, as being the 'MOST WISE')
- My BOSE SOUNDLINK MINI II bluetooth speaker, which quite absurdly is one of my most sentimental objects, having carted it to various festivals and holidays over the years
- My BIKE, which was fairly expensive and which has enhanced my life unutterably since i got it (although i wouldn't mind a new one, so maybe this is a bit of a shit choice)
- 'ULYSSES' by James Joyce, which I've written about a thousand notes in

(Thanks to 'the cloud' and streaming I don't have to worry about my photos/music collection etc. as far as I'm aware, unless the data centres explode too)