Miami Dislikes The Caucasian People From The Underground Music Scenes Of London

Miami no longer wants to associate with the caucasian people from the underground music genres of london.

Miami no longer wants to be around the caucasian people from the underground music scenes of london.

That means miami no longer wants to be associated with artists from the dubstep music scene and people that work behind the scene.

Miami does not want to be associated with artist from post dubstep and also artists from uk bass music.

Miami does not want to be associated with artists that are from the techno music scenes in london.

Miami no longer wants to be associated with caucasian artists from dubstep, post dubstep, ukbass and techno.

Whatever genre of music that Nguzunguzu and Bok Bok make in underground london music I no longer want to be associated with you.

Miami shall always be a fan of music and miami was always a fan dont beef the fans.

Grime and Grime Music is Miamis main ting.

Having crossed paths with some of the caucasian people from the underground music scenes in london i have found them to be quite racist.

other_life

bioconfused
oh man wait until you find out about the 2010s goldsmiths grime revival.

genuine music historiography q - does that count as a 'grime revival' or was it more like (as i currently understand it) a gentrifying/institutionalising move in on something which was petering out (exciting new grime was still being made in 2009) but not dead-dead yet?

Mr. Naga Pickle

Miami no longer wants to associate with the caucasian people from the underground music genres of london.

Miami no longer wants to be around the caucasian people from the underground music scenes of london.

That means miami no longer wants to be associated with artists from the dubstep music scene and people that work behind the scene.

Miami does not want to be associated with artist from post dubstep and also artists from uk bass music.

Miami does not want to be associated with artists that are from the techno music scenes in london.

Miami no longer wants to be associated with caucasian artists from dubstep, post dubstep, ukbass and techno.

Whatever genre of music that Nguzunguzu and Bok Bok make in underground london music I no longer want to be associated with you.

Miami shall always be a fan of music and miami was always a fan dont beef the fans.

Having crossed paths with some of the caucasian people from the underground music scenes in london i have found them to be quite racist.
I Spoke WIth The Caucasian People From The Underground Music Scenes In London And They Are Very Sad That Maimi No Longer Wants To Be Around Them :(

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
genuine music historiography q - does that count as a 'grime revival' or was it more like (as i currently understand it) a gentrifying/institutionalising move in on something which was petering out (exciting new grime was still being made in 2009) but not dead-dead yet?

mostly the latter with a bit of the former in the revival of lo fi eski instrumentals etc.

the nightslugs lot don't actually owe all that much to dubstep at all, which is a self-contained scene and doesn't have much to do with UK bass either, which was mostly disenchanted dubstep fans rediscovering house and techno.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

well in the case of bok bok, it's gentrified grime, so you're out of luck.
It's neither post-dubstep, nor UK bass, nor dubstep, and most damning of all, not techno.

This is where trying to learn the history from journalists gets you.

even more damningly, night slugs arguably released gentrified UK funky, so your theory has taken another knock to the head.

as for Nguzunguzu they don't make anything london music whatever and their main influences are baltimore club and ballroom, and they're california based. So they are your kindred folk.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
will @Negative Miami get shanked by the Moscow17 lightwork mandem for failing to realise that all culture under capitalism is ultimately gentrified and contains the seeds of its gentrification? It would be unwise to put it to the vote, but let us meditate upon it.

Poet for Hire

Joe Muggs false flag.