edmund and lukee meet gus

linebaugh

"I quite understand limbaugh's decision to marry... You go through the whole process once, you know, convincing a girl to let you... Well it's a lot of work, maybe the first time it works you say, That's it for me, that's enough"
My wife initiated every point of escalation I did not decide anything

sus

Just around for tomorrow, Freud Museum in the a.m. then Regents Park and Mrs Dalloway

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just around for tomorrow, Freud Museum in the a.m. then Regents Park and Mrs Dalloway
Did you manage to get to the British Museum? Bit of an obvious choice, but it's fantastic. If you did, I hope you spoke a little word of thanks to old Blighty for so selflessly looking after all these treasures from around the world.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

sus

Did you manage to get to the British Museum? Bit of an obvious choice, but it's fantastic. If you did, I hope you spoke a little word of thanks to old Blighty for so selflessly looking after all these treasures from around the world.
Went last time, saw most of the collection. Wanted to go back this afternoon, on an impulse, to see the British Isles collection (since I'd already done the Mediterranean stuff mainly) and they were all out of tickets for the day. Unfortunate but I'll have another opportunity in autumn.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Went last time, saw most of the collection. Wanted to go back this afternoon, on an impulse, to see the British Isles collection (since I'd already done the Mediterranean stuff mainly) and they were all out of tickets for the day. Unfortunate but I'll have another opportunity in autumn.
Cool. If the BM doesn't sate your appetite for Egyptian stuff, the Petrie Museum at UCL has a collection that's nearly as large, and is only a few minutes' walk away.

• Fire
Reactions: sus