skepta- good...or gash?

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Logan Sama looks quite a lot like Jimmy Cagney I reckon

logansama6gu.jpg

Last edited:

jack

it's all very well making these comparisons, Derek, but what rhymes with Jimmy Cagney?! DON'T YOU KNOW THERE'S A WAR ON?!

S

simon silverdollar

mpc said:
wow! Lady chantelle is mooooovin!!!! big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when gyal was writing rnb reviews for mixmag or something.

you can republish it wherever you like as long as you promise not to write the accompanying article.

lock off.

!!
yr clashing anyone who wants to come try it aren't you mpc?

i hope we're still blessed, yeah?

don't test.

gumdrops

this thread might just be a new plateau in the music-nerd-message-board-continuum.

Last edited:

Fiddy

mpc said:
logan can't even show face on this thread.

you can see man is shook.

wow! Lady chantelle is mooooovin!!!! big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember when gyal was writing rnb reviews for mixmag or something.

you can republish it wherever you like as long as you promise not to write the accompanying article.

lock off.

wasteman, pon your lip piercing I've never written for Mixmag before. Sekkkle

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
dipping back to the original subject, war aside:

If Skepta's got internet message board hate, I'm gonna back it.

He's a charismatic and intelligent artist, a dope producer. I'll make your belly look like a bowl of basmati/machete will leave your tee shirt tatty. Pure showerman lyrics. And he sounds like Wiley? Listen to Muction, Private Caller 1, or Thuggish Ruggish. Who do those sound like?

Someone should come up with a new name for the art of posting dis lyrics on message boards, it's really too much.

For those who haven't heard his tune Single, I got a radio rip of it on my blog at http://wearechangeagent.com/shadeblog/

It's a Wiley production, which may be why some think it sounds like Wiley. It's my favorite version I've heard on the riddim so far.

sadmanbarty

i know we don't avoid lots of controversial on this forum; genocide, pedophilia, etc. but some things you really shouldn't talk about on a public forum.

really not good version. have some tact.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I wish I could telepathically delete every post I ever made on a forum to render myself immune to accusations of hypocrisy

In my defence I cringe at myself more than anyone else possibly could (I hope)