Best DJ in the Grime Scene atm

D

droid

Have to say - even though there not exclusively grime, Rossi B and Luca have been doing some great things on the radio recently - faultless mixing...

Does anyone have any info on DJ Semtex? He supported Dizzee when I saw him a couple of months ago, and though i might have been hallucinating - i think the guy only had one arm, and was working the crossfader with his nose! :eek:

Respect is due.

DJ-Distinction

Corrections >>>

Plastikman = Richie Hawkins
Plasticman = Grime DJ / Producer owner of Terrorhythm Recordings

Youngsta = Dubstep DJ / Works in BM Records (He is STILL on Rinse at this present moment, he hasn't been removed)
Youngstar = Producer of Stand Up Tall and Pulse X etc

:)

Best DJs at the moment for me are:

Plasticman
Mark One
Youngsta
N-Type
Mac 10
Hatcha

mms

sometimes
DJ-Distinction said:
Corrections >>>

Plastikman = Richie Hawkins
Plasticman = Grime DJ / Producer owner of Terrorhythm Recordings

Youngsta = Dubstep DJ / Works in BM Records (He is STILL on Rinse at this present moment, he hasn't been removed)
Youngstar = Producer of Stand Up Tall and Pulse X etc

:)

Best DJs at the moment for me are:

Plasticman
Mark One
Youngsta
N-Type
Mac 10
Hatcha

interestingly i asked a mate who is learning to be a lawyer (good mate to have) :)
a hypothetical question about legal standing if plastikman hawtin was to try and stop plasticman chris using the name,

it all gets very very complicated - esp as the orig plasticman is a stan lee thing -

comes down to lost of financial anaylsis and averages etc so hope it never comes to it !

i think if it came to it the best idea would be to put both djs side by side and have the general public vote with their (dancing ) feet as to who the real plastic should be :)

jack

Chris would have no problems. Hawtin's 'trippy' filter twat sessions make me want to draw for the steel pipe on his blonde-combover bike-riding ass. :mad:

mms

sometimes
jack said:
Chris would have no problems. Hawtin's 'trippy' filter twat sessions make me want to draw for the steel pipe on his blonde-combover bike-riding ass. :mad:

yeah - dude is so minimal nowdays hes like the oppostite of prog rock but taken to the same boring conclusion.