Wasps

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
I fucking hate wasps. I'm allergic to their stings and the fuckers nearly killed me once. People sometimes tell me they're all part of nature's rich tapestry -- usually, it's John "Hippy" Eden. But I say kill the bastards. And now the animal liberationists want to protect them as well. Cunts.

You ask, is it all animal liberationists I have a problem with?

{stares into middle distance}
depends who's in range...

rewch

for john 'hippy' eden

once took a bicycle pump to a wasp nest (aged 4) to see what would happen... unsurprisingly they didn't appreciate my interference & chased me & stang me rather brutally... but i still look back & think ha! fuckers!

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
john eden said:
Tho dunno why Paul thinks I'm a hippy.
It's partly the hair, partly the endless declarations of love for the world, that sublime acceptance of the one-ness of the universe... the tree hugging... the proferring of flowers to policemen... John, you can tell the world now!

:D

john eden

male pale and stale
2stepfan said:
It's partly the hair, partly the endless declarations of love for the world, that sublime acceptance of the one-ness of the universe... the tree hugging... the proferring of flowers to policemen... John, you can tell the world now!

:D

Er, I think you must be mixing me up with someone else (possibly yourself, on the hair and declarations front), but OK. :)

*stands up on desk*

"World, I love you!!!"

*ducks under hail of coffee cups and staplers*

:eek:

you bastard, Paul, with all your talk of love and nature and pointy hats.

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
meganimated.gif

2stepfan said:
Love = check
Nature = check
Pointy hats = massive denial

Well, I dunno, crystals and wands and all that malarkey.

Athames, and stuff.

Beards! Definitely beards. And too many bangles. And fucking waistcoats and pony tails in a "ooh look at me I'm like something out of the lord of the rings, me" stylee. Or big flowy dresses and starey eyes and much talk of "auras" "chakras" but not "maracas".

All About Eve, "oh yes they are so... so... elemental don't you think?". No actually I don't, now piss off and take your Terry Pratchett books with you, you unspeakable dullard.

And always, always, the stench of bad incense and patchouli oil.

k-punk

Spectres of Mark
I wasn't aware that I hadn't seen any wasps until I came upon this thread --- but --- apocalypse averted --- there's one in our kitchen as I type....

soupstain

I wasn't aware that I hadn't seen any wasps this summer until I went to Berlin two weeks ago and 3 or 4 of them turned up every time I tried to eat or drink anything.