GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

benjybars

village elder.
sorry if this has been talked about, but who's heard the Spyro Rinse sessions CD?

easily my favourite one so far.

such a big tracklist. i properly don't understand why Spyro isn't alot bigger than he is... well, i do sort of understand why, but it's still annoying.

Elijah

Butterz
I'll try and crowbar you in there Elijah.... ;)

That's what I figured really...

what's the Wiley tune where he's going "I talked to Hackney, Hackney doesn't know you?" along with a lot of other boroughs?

he is talking about nasty jacks old lyric

"im not from hackney but i hack knees"

Nasty Jack War Dub from one of the later editions of tunnel visions. The instrumental is sick.

lol dont worry about it. Im fine at the bottom of lea bridge road in leyton! I have basically moved further down the road throughout the years.

tom lea

if that's the clip i think it is then it's some of the best pirate radio spitting ever.

those 'help my little sis with spelling' bars are all-time favs.

mos dan

fact music
if that's the clip i think it is then it's some of the best pirate radio spitting ever.

those 'help my little sis with spelling' bars are all-time favs.

if it's the one that i think it is, then it's a megamix of all his bars from the ruff sqwad rinsessions cd... which are fucking insanely good.

i've said it before, but that 'rinsessions' studio recordings pack (roll deep, ruff sqwad, plasticman on his 1s, slimzee w/gods gift and riko, logan vocal grime set, and jiggy b ukg to finish) is one of the single best grime 'products' ever produced imo. if you don't have it get it now!!

Elijah

Butterz
if it's the one that i think it is, then it's a megamix of all his bars from the ruff sqwad rinsessions cd... which are fucking insanely good.

i've said it before, but that 'rinsessions' studio recordings pack (roll deep, ruff sqwad, plasticman on his 1s, slimzee w/gods gift and riko, logan vocal grime set, and jiggy b ukg to finish) is one of the single best grime 'products' ever produced imo. if you don't have it get it now!!

260a2io.jpg

They need a volume 2 on this.

Logans cd on this is wicked. Most of that stuff never came out. Its criminal.

Plasticians is heavy as well.

Roll Deeps is sick as well

Ruff squadddddd

Slimzeeeee

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gumdrops

ive been saying that from day. that cd pack, and the street beats one and the paug 2cd set are all essential. rinse should dump the mix cd series theyre doing and just do rinse sessions 2 and 3.

mos dan

fact music
i missed that urban affair grime-related night on friday (spooky, flirta d, among others) cos i didn't know about it in enough time :( my own fault. pls help me avoid similar future catastrophes - who knows of any live grime in the not too distant? eskidance aside..

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Would anyone happen to have a full length version of Scratchy's "B.U.N." on mp3 they could send me a link to? It'd make me a happy man.

i missed that urban affair grime-related night on friday (spooky, flirta d, among others) cos i didn't know about it in enough time :( my own fault. pls help me avoid similar future catastrophes - who knows of any live grime in the not too distant? eskidance aside..

Number 2, 27th of March.