GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.

"kronik is diverse
on one song he talked about how he might have to use force against a woman
on another song he discussed how he is able to leave various vehicles to kill people
then there was that other song where he explained he is sometimes greedy when eating dinner"

line three is comedy gold.

edit: it's jsut one guy making all the funny comments - the others seem kinda literal.

Last edited:

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
hmm.. totally slipped my mind but looking for an older instrumental grime (?) track similar in structure to plasticmans Be there or be square, but with a cartoony car screech effect in place of the gunshot...

Simon78

Just put a Grime mix I have done with Slackk up in the mixes section so have a listen if you get a chance. Its a promo mix for our radio show on Sub FM

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?10425-Oil-Gang-B2B-Slackk-Sub-FM-promo-mix-(Grime)&p=219519

1: Last Night Remix - SRC
2: CPU (Ozone Edit) - Jack Daniels
3: Hot Pursuit - Moony
4: The Roads - Dj Myrikal
5: Murderer - Spooky
6: Get Along Group - Geo
7: Hunger Pains - Mr.Mitch
8: Lemsip - SRC
9: One2One - Moony
10: Road Rage (Gumzy Remix) - Grimbo
11: Skyface VIP - Geo
12: Suicide Riddem - Dj Myrikal
13: Renegade - Moony
14: Rotten Roses - Spooky
15: No. 7 - Jack Daniels
16: Crippled Sublow Assasin - Geo
17: Fright Night - Mr.Mitch
18: Skorpion - Dj Myrikal
19: Animated - Moony
20: I Am What I Am - Jack Daniels
21: Silk Sheets - Mr.Mitch
22: One Finger Skank - Geo

continuum

smugpolice
hmm.. totally slipped my mind but looking for an older instrumental grime (?) track similar in structure to plasticmans Be there or be square, but with a cartoony car screech effect in place of the gunshot...

is it this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gumdrops

http://welcometothefold.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/logan-sama-interview/

Obviously that never really materialised even though this genre of music is still going strong in terms of producing well-known artists and well known tracks. Instead, we’ve seen a rise in budget DJ’s that play everything but stand for nothing and that’s across the board – generic urban nights to trendy Shoreditch nights, where people are the flavour of the fucking month playing uninspired selections.

gumdrops

lol i was going to write 'big up logan' after that quote. to be fair, he says a lot of good positive things in that article.

john eden

male pale and stale
lol i was going to write 'big up logan' after that quote. to be fair, he says a lot of good positive things in that article.

Ooh they used my photo! :cool:

Yeah I liked it - big up logan, the grumpy old man of grime :D better than "it's all good / levels are high" ad nauseum

alex

Do not read this.
what is all this about cargo banning grime nights then? is this because of dirty canvas 3rd bday last year? (that was such a sick night btw)

john eden

male pale and stale
Thanks for linking us! I was just about to link it myself. Logan's tone was positive and emphatic throughout our conversation. He talks a lot of sense, and has a few projects in the pipeline that will *hopefully* prove the 1 hour cut from his show negligible!

Oh and John - which pic was yours? Many thanks! :)

This one, from Dirty Canvas:

main.php

More here: http://www.uncarved.org/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=508