GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

petergunn

plywood violin
@petergunn here you go http://www.filefront.com/16881895/Teddy--G.Tank-Present---The-Free-Download.rar/

1. House Party (Spooky’s Remix)
2. Dafro – Ghanian Fire (Teddy & G.Tank Productions)
3. J2K – 2010 (G.Tank Production)
4. Teddy & G.Tank – Ghanian Fire (Rude Kid Remix)

@blackdown that isn't LFO/filter cutoff, they are single hits.

Anyway, here is his mixcloud http://www.mixcloud.com/spookybizzle/

and I posted a quality set with Family Tree a few pages back.

thx for that... house party is fire...

and yeah, doesn't sound like wobble to me on that track, you can hear the defintion on the notes...

got all that wiley stuff DLing now... a lot of pop dreck on there so far, but def some gems... will be interesting listening thru it all

wise

bare BARE BONES
This is amazing! he's still going zip 11 on the way......

That's a lot of music to get through :D

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
madness, made it till half three last night, just grabbing 10,11 now. Did ye catch the clip of him on the radio ? Only Wiley

gumdrops

you know i wish grime mcs WOULD do more funky vocals. ill blus remix of roll deeps last two songs have been fantastic. wiley sounds so good on them.

mos dan

fact music
you know i wish grime mcs WOULD do more funky vocals. ill blus remix of roll deeps last two songs have been fantastic. wiley sounds so good on them.

i wish that too!! and i agree with the previous comment that if skepta or whoever were vocalling funky riddims not gash electro beats it would be better for everyone

yeah was wiley on rinse this morning?

gumdrops

score5 show is well worth downloading.
my main complaint with a lot of more puristy grime is that its uptempo (check), aggressive (check), but its a bit formulaic. you can kinda predict the 'grime banger' direction its going to take. feels a bit autopilot. wish i could give an example but i dont know half the tune titles on sets. this isnt really a slight at score 5, just a random observation.
but that crimson track he plays is pretty sick, i cant lie.
and the dentist anecdote made me lol a little.

Benny Bunter

Man, some of the tunes on these Wiley zips are killing me. That Gonzo tune for instance, I wonder who produced that and where the sample comes from. And Flippin from the gut is hard. Not listened to it all yet but you can tell which ones are gonna be good just from the titles I reckon. Freestyle playground is wicked as mentioned above. We're gonna have to make a list of the best ones at some point...

Obv there's plenty of crap too but he's certainly upped the levels on Durrty Goodz' free album, which I suspect was a motivating factor in doing this.

Benny Bunter

So it seems like for the last year Wiley's been trying to make 5 or 6 albums at once, and not finished any of them, this being the result. There's the Elusive, A List, Roll Deep stuff, various aborted pop singles, all down the drain then I take it?

Anyway, its still fascinating to see Wiley's rollercoaster of a music career played out like this for all to see on the internet. He always wears his heart on his sleeve, and thats the most interesting thing about Wiley, the reason people get obsessed with him. Thats why he's a true genius.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
My work day is not ending soon enough. Eleven zip files of unreleased Wiley material put on the internet just so he could prove a point about his feverish prolificacy. Someone out there is hearing my prayers.