GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Roshman

Really surprised to hear Fangol in that video. I was thinking the other day that I'd love to see him release something this year. I'm not really a fan of the northern accent on grime but his flow goes with it so well.

outraygeous

I had a great view from the bar, I was also a bit sad that I didn't hear more newer stuff but I think the consensus was like a back to 95/old skool rave.

See some girls wearing Mosh suits and Skepta had a full Akademiks tracksuit.

Was all a bit nostalgic. Im a grumpy old shit so I had seen and heard it before but its always a pleasure seeing rewinds and hearing the tunes loud on a big system.

I got to hear Slimzee play that Mampi Swift tune so I was happy

alex

Do not read this.
god i was drunk, so much grey goose i came out of there with feathers up my arse... excellent night though

Simon78

anyone know if you can pick up chronik - way down the road on mp3 anywhere? can't track it.

Its on the Blaze More Than You CD.

05. Way Down Da Road [Produced By Scorcher]
06. Way Down Da Road Megamix [Produced By Scorcher] Ft. Esco , G Man, Scorcher & Wiley

http://rhythmdivision.co.uk/chronik-blaze-more-than-u/prod_1549.html

I think Rhythm Division is still going as an online store? If so its £2.99 there. I'm sure it was 99p somewhere but I can't think where it was now or if I'm making that up?

outraygeous

Further proof that people are making money from chatting shit

Swear I need me some of this money

I would of done a better article for a ton and a cab home

hopper

rubberdingyrapids

ive had good and bad experiences with them. one order was fine. the second, they sent me the wrong record, and ignored all my attempts to get it exchanged.

hopper

shame, can always do a paypal resolution center claim if its not sorted.

on a different topic, who are people rating currently out of the new crop of grime - outside of slew dem, roll deep, n.a.s.t.y - I don't really know too much. but i've not heard a single mc in ages who has really grabbed me, all the guys on lotm III seemed pretty weak to me.

I think with me and grime, I can only really enjoy an MC when the instrumental is doing it for me - and there aren't a whole lot of producers really doing it, darq e freaker though stands out.