GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

We present: Footsie & DJ Tubby - The Grey Area EP.

2 x Vinyl. 6 instrumentals. Out now in HMV, Juno, Red-Eye, Chemical etc etc etc:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=725650
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/457060-01.htm
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=BD09

544651_320492174708725_1619635811_n.jpg

spookybizzle

CLICK HERE to download my latest 'Grimey Mondays' show where i spun a 2012 revamp of Joyride 2 aka the Coolie Dance Joyride, a 2012 update of Stamina (jungle massive your time), plus a cheeky refix of Preditah "Vinyls" along with a few remixes due to drop on forthcoming releases.

Bookings (click on each date for more info):
LICKED BEATZ @ CABLE - THIS FRIDAY 27TH JULY
MAYBACH @ THE ALIBI, E8 - THIS SATURDAY 28TH JULY
CHERRYADE x KOG @ THE ALIBI, E8 - THURS 9TH AUGUST
JUICE BOX @ SUNROOMS, SOUTHEND - FRI 17TH AUGUST

Until next time :)

Roshman

Looking at the rinse podcasts, listening to the station and seeing the tweets; it seems like it's all change a rinse again. At the very least there's a new and better Oneman slot. I'm rating slots on the assumption that 7-9 on a weekday is the best.

Also congratulations on Butterz being given a better slot. As I said on the facebook, you've earned it. Rinse DJs who use the name effectively to move their scene and themselves forward should be rewarded better slots and Butterz certainly didn't squander their position.

It seems Scope has been given the boot, but fortunately found a slot on Deja and started things well with Bloodline guesting.

Maybe this is unrelated but it seems Night Slugs have gone, but it's seems they've been gone for a bit now and probably not due to this destroy and rebuild change over. I'd imagine it was voluntary or better still temporary.

Anyone else seen any changes? Will probably weeks before the new time table is released.

benw

so there's a new Roll deep grime mixtape... anyone heard it??

also are there even any good MC's left in roll deep? prepared to be proved wrong like, just seems like all my old favourite's are gone

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
so there's a new Roll deep grime mixtape... anyone heard it??

also are there even any good MC's left in roll deep? prepared to be proved wrong like, just seems like all my old favourite's are gone

their recent logan after hours spot is fucking awful.

Elijah

Butterz
Looking at the rinse podcasts, listening to the station and seeing the tweets; it seems like it's all change a rinse again. At the very least there's a new and better Oneman slot. I'm rating slots on the assumption that 7-9 on a weekday is the best.

Also congratulations on Butterz being given a better slot. As I said on the facebook, you've earned it. Rinse DJs who use the name effectively to move their scene and themselves forward should be rewarded better slots and Butterz certainly didn't squander their position.

It seems Scope has been given the boot, but fortunately found a slot on Deja and started things well with Bloodline guesting.

Maybe this is unrelated but it seems Night Slugs have gone, but it's seems they've been gone for a bit now and probably not due to this destroy and rebuild change over. I'd imagine it was voluntary or better still temporary.

Anyone else seen any changes? Will probably weeks before the new time table is released.

Cheers man. Did 3 years in that Thursday slot. Change will be nice hopefully get some new listeners

petergunn

plywood violin
Falls more into the weird middle ground between "trap" & grime that exists now but this vocal is great-

speaking of trap/grime, recently heard, i think, soulja man play an amazing/funny trap version of igloo... anyone know if there's an mp3 of it floating around?

They're everywhere at the moment like, quite happy there's a comeback to be honest.

Hopefully there's an MC comeback but that's never going to happen is it.