GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
after getting into grime properly over the last year i feel that Logan has been a guide through choppy waters..it looks like all the hard work is paying off. a vital British musical movement has been swelling for years now and Logan has steered us in the right direction - safe!:D

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Thank you all, and please do keep spreading the word around the world. The shows will always be available on the filefront page, so steer people to my myspace page for all the info cos they can download all the shows they want!

john eden

male pale and stale
Quarter page interview with Tinchy in Time Out this week. Page 88, I think. Nothing amazing but still good to see.

msoes

wiley leaving big dada seriously depresses me.

however i love it when wiley posts on rwd forum, its too funny.

"Mohamed Ali 2 U R So Lost In The World U May As Well Be Quiet Mate I Do More Work Than Ur Whole Family Household Wake Up" - Wiley.

mos dan

fact music
can i just recommend that everyone get Vectra's Rinse show from 3 Aug (if they haven't already). showerman show!! it has new grime songs in it! Lots of them! I didn't think anyone did this on Rinse anymore.. who needs Bossman, ha.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
If I have come to understand one thing about Wiley's almost entirely incomprehensible personality it is that he has no internal monologue at all.

He might be just talking out his arse about Big Dada, but then again, if anyone knows how to make and sell records on their own, it's Wiley. Why go 50/50 when you can go 100/0?

In some aspects, grime artists like Wiley and JME understand the way the record industry is headed far more than anyone would give them credit for.

Tootsi

My last show from Rinse.fm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2ewtmk

Syer - Syerworx
Dizzee & Newham Generals - My life
Revolver - Cause im coldblooded
Tinchy Styder - Dance 4 now
P money - what did he say
Slix - Baby
Wiley, Riko, Flo dan - Fire
Jammer - Burnin
Lethal Bizzle & Ghetto - You'll get wrapped
Nasty Crew - Take you out
Dolla da Dustman - Money and herbs
Revolver - Tootsi special
Kion - No1 sound
P money - Prince
Revolver - War
Tinchy stryder & NY - Hands of time
Shotz - I want you
Maniac - Devil
Shotz - Dont like
Dexplicit - Steamtrain
Dips - Shut ya trap
??? - Brukshot riddim
CaoS - Gassed
Dexplicit - Wakadooser
Maniac - Orchestra
Skream - Sandsnake
Ratchet - Bassreaper
Dips - Super serial
Scholar -
Dips - Sublow Morpheous
Ratchet - Autobot
Nonsense - ???
Shotz - Tower Hamlet
Big E - Big eared riddim 2
Taz - Futurism
Musical Mobb - Pulse x

Tootsi every saturday night 1-3am www.rinse.fm

www.myspace.com/tootsi87

petergunn

plywood violin
If I have come to understand one thing about Wiley's almost entirely incomprehensible personality it is that he has no internal monologue at all.

He might be just talking out his arse about Big Dada, but then again, if anyone knows how to make and sell records on their own, it's Wiley. Why go 50/50 when you can go 100/0?

In some aspects, grime artists like Wiley and JME understand the way the record industry is headed far more than anyone would give them credit for.

he gave them a fairly uneven record filled with songs that the hardcore fans had heard for months (years?) and already owned on mixtapes... "my mistakes" and "50/50" were two of the word single choices ever... anyone with copies of Tunnel Vision 1-5 and 2nd Phaze could have put together a better album...

he then did a flakey job of promoting it...

some artists can get away w/ putting out half-assed records and have them sell... this wasn't gonna be the case w/ wiley...

he is better off just putting pure grime stuff like he said on RWD... the cost of producing CD's is fairly cheap, he'll probably make more money that way anyway...

mos dan

fact music
so i did a pretty mega post with lots of grime (words and mp3s) in it if anyone wanna know:

http://dot-alt.blogspot.com/2007/08/too-gully-to-care.html

including an official statement from big dada on the wiley saga. lol.

so i was listening to logan earlier, which was great, but then all of a sudden i hear "and it's T!!!!!" and couldn't bear more than a minute or two of him. esp when someone's playing bazooka riddim on rinse and it seems mr ufo's on sub.