GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

tom pr

DJ Silencer killing it on Rinse right now with the vocals:

‘Man say that I’m unorthodox, something like ankle swingers and white socks’ – new Bearman song that also references Carlos Tevez and Hernan Crespo (third Chelsea player grime-referenced by my count, after Shevchenko and Geremi).

‘I’m on the route to success, but I ain’t got a satellite nav’, ‘I’m C, and I’m your favourite MC’s favourite MC’s little sister’s favourite MC’ – Chipmunk. I love it when he references his youth.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
I really would recommend downloading my Kiss shows if you want to hear new vocals. You do tend to get a good few of them, and they are reasonably new.

:)

And I can't comprehend someone who likes Grime but would turn their radio over because Terminator is spitting. Baffling

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
http://files.filefront.com/LoganSamaKiss20070820zip/;8364991;;/fileinfo.html

Tracklistings 2007/08/20 Cold Blooded Guests

WILEY FT JME, CHIPMUNK & SKEPTA / NO QUALMS REMIX / BIG DADA
SKEPTA FT TRIGGER, SPYDER & FLOWDAN / IN A CORNER / BOYBETTERKNOW
KANO / GRIME MC / 679
SCORCHER, WRETCH 32 & CHIPMUNK / HOW WE LIVIN FREESTYLE / HARD DRIVE
LAUREN MASON / ANYTHING / M.O.V.E.M.E.N.T.
*MANIAC / NO E3 / ESKIBEAT*
TINCHY STRYDER / DANCE 4 NOW / TAKEOVER
D POWER FT JOOKIE MUNDO, FUMIN & STUTTA / LET IT GO / D POWER
WILEY FT MESSY / IF UR GOIN OUT I'M GOIN OUT TOO / ESKIBEAT
NASTY JACK / MY NAME IS / ADAMANTIUM
*TERROR DANJAH / ORBIT / ADAMANTIUM*
MARCIE PHONIX & HYPER FENN / WINE IT DOWN / DUB
P MONEY / WOT DID HE SAY? / DUB
JAMMER / BAD MIND PEOPLE / JAH MEK DA WORLD

***COLD BLOODED IN THE STUDIO***
DOLLAR THE DUSTMAN / H.E.A. INTRO / CB
DOLLAR THE DUSTMAN / LIFE IS PRICELESS / CB
DOLLAR THE DUSTMAN / BOUNCERS ROAD / CB
TERMINATOR / DARKSIDE / CB
REVOLVER / WAR / CB
DOLLAR THE DUSTMAN / FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION / CB
DOLLAR THE DUSTMAN / I ROLL WITH THE GUY / CB
***COLD BLOODED ON THE MIC***
TERROR DANGER / SQUARE OFF / AFTERSHOCK
DAVINCHE / WHAT IS MINE / DUB
DEXPLICIT / WAKADOOSA / ADAMANTIUM
WILEY / IT'S A PAR / ESKIBEAT
BENGA & COKI / NIGHT / TEMPA
J SWEET / FLOPPY DISC / MIXING
RAPID / TOP 3 SELECTED REMIX / ADAMANTIUM
RAPID / TOP 3 SELECTED (MANIAC REMIX) / ADAMANTIUM
PLASTICIAN / REAL THINGS / TERRORHYTHM
MANIAC / SORRY YOU ARE / ADAMANTIUM
DEXPLICIT / STEAMTRAIN / ADAMANTIUM
SKEPTA / MATCH OF THE DAY / ADAMANTIUM
SKEPTA / STAGESHOW RHYTHM / ADAMANTIUM
J SWEET / VENTILATED / MIXING
WILEY / MORPHEUS / ESKIBEAT
UNKNOWN / TREMOR RIDDIM / WHITE
NASTY JACK / BRUCKSHOT RIDDIM / ADAMANTIUM

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I really would recommend downloading my Kiss shows if you want to hear new vocals. You do tend to get a good few of them, and they are reasonably new.

:)

And I can't comprehend someone who likes Grime but would turn their radio over because Terminator is spitting. Baffling

I'm not sure it's a very difficult concept to grasp.

tom pr

Yeah, but yours is a given. Until you put Terminator on it... ;)

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
he gave them a fairly uneven record filled with songs that the hardcore fans had heard for months (years?) and already owned on mixtapes... "my mistakes" and "50/50" were two of the word single choices ever... anyone with copies of Tunnel Vision 1-5 and 2nd Phaze could have put together a better album...

he then did a flakey job of promoting it...

some artists can get away w/ putting out half-assed records and have them sell... this wasn't gonna be the case w/ wiley...

he is better off just putting pure grime stuff like he said on RWD... the cost of producing CD's is fairly cheap, he'll probably make more money that way anyway...

I thought the album was really great. Enough new stuff to keep me happy, and a few good old ones to reach an outside market of people who perhaps haven't heard any of Wiley's output in recent years. It sounded like an "album" to me, it didn't have the same one-away and disjointed feel of a mixtape.

The single choices were absolute shite, but if I was running Big Dada I would not have put them out, despite what Wiley said otherwise. All I'm saying is that if Wiley doesn't want to listen to people, and he's made a fairly decent coin from slanging his shit himself, then what is the point of a label for him?

mos dan

fact music
That's just the best public statement anyone's ever given, ever.

i know, major lol.

and lol at logan being surprised that terminator is someone who polarises opinion a little bit - at least i was listening in the first place! haha. don't worry, i'm sure the other 47,999 people didn't do the same.

ifp

can someone do a tune ID for me? listening to the vectra show from 03/08, the 2 tunes at 50:00 - one has a sample going "warning" with loads of different MCs, and the next tune samples "ring the alarm"

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
can someone do a tune ID for me? listening to the vectra show from 03/08, the 2 tunes at 50:00 - one has a sample going "warning" with loads of different MCs, and the next tune samples "ring the alarm"

That "Warning" track is absolutely brilliant, I love it. Devilman sounds great on it.

john eden

male pale and stale
There's a nice interview with Trim by Dave Stelfox in the new issue of The Wire (with PJ Harvey on the cover - just out).