GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mos dan

fact music
Heh...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-Money

Household name in lil old New Zealand.

got into an amusing row with my kiwi housemate when he saw my last fm and said 'stop listening to p money, he's shit, you should know better'. big ups blackdown, nice to finally find out what lies behind young dot's amazing body of work. all this stuff about him growing up though.. was this interview before or after he stormed off logan's show?

i think him and wiley are more similar than either would like to admit. both a bit useless and quite brilliant.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
re : that Rotten interview, anyone know where 'two twos' comes from as a phrase? Can't find anything on the net bar some weird religious sect and an infantry regiment...

mos dan

fact music
"two twos and you're back in the yard" .. can't remember where that comes from, some lyric.

@ blackdown, interesting.. well i guess if his manager is as amazing as dot says he is, things like the logan incident should be less frequent.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
what exactly happened on the Kiss show?

As i recall, he was spitting while logan was djing but got more and more irate, convinced logan wasn't mixing "the way he would for a big MC like wiley," took offence and stormed out. He then returned, said sorry to his fans, explaining he'd had some family issues.

gumdrops

anyone here still listen to spyro? dunno if ng's merked again is the same version i heard a while back but the version hes played seems to have been beefed up and reworked in a very good way. am still angin tite for the album in er, 2012.

Last edited:

elgato

I just dont know
As i recall, he was spitting while logan was djing but got more and more irate, convinced logan wasn't mixing "the way he would for a big MC like wiley," took offence and stormed out. He then returned, said sorry to his fans, explaining he'd had some family issues.

thanks

mos dan

fact music
"two twos and you're back in the yard" .. can't remember where that comes from, some lyric.

okay someone's going to have to ID this for me now, cos i still can't remember where the line is from and it's bothering me.

spyro's a badman dj no question.. he's down chockablock on friday. would like to see him back at fwd too. as a side note, me and bok bok still want to know if geeneus deliberately put him up to catting our blogariddims idea. (it was 69 classic grime instros in 60 minutes, then mysteriously spy did 69 in 50 minutes a few months later. coinkidink?)

me and bok bok still want to know if geeneus deliberately put him up to catting our blogariddims idea. (it was 69 classic grime instros in 60 minutes, then mysteriously spy did 69 in 50 minutes a few months later. coinkidink?)

Spyro and Mak10 have both done speed sets prior to that. not necessarily to that scale mind

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
Spyro and Mak10 have both done speed sets prior to that. not necessarily to that scale mind

it's just there was something on the rinse blog about how geeneus had suggested it to spy, who hadn't been particularly up for it himself, and the fact that both were exactly 69 riddims...