GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I think Adam Deacon should be in absolutely every grime-related video from now on.

Adam Deacon? Joey Deacon more like, looks like he got held back at school by about 5 years in that video.
God, Chipmunk's turned into a right little whore. He shoulda gone full out and done a whole Hit Me Baby One More Time dance routine, I woulda had more respect for him if he'd done that. All this "I don't dance in videos" stuff is lame. If Maximum can do it, he can too.

gumdrops

that chip diddy chip single is fucking awful. although sara cox played it last week so hey, could be big. still shit though, obv. makes the tinchy and skepta songs look like eskimo in comparison.

Cornflake

man that was brutal....reminds me of something someone i high school would have done for a com tech credit lol....

He flow was just so horrid, never thought he could sound that bad on a tune.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
man that was brutal....reminds me of something someone i high school would have done for a com tech credit lol....

He flow was just so horrid, never thought he could sound that bad on a tune.

Is this not what we all wanted though really?
For grime to be successful, and for it to get the recognition it deserves? And for everyone to enjoy it along with us?

Brace yourselves, gentleman, for this is the frontier.
God give us the strength to not become bitter, resentful, true-schooling, one-upping old fartz.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Is this not what we all wanted though really?
For grime to be successful, and for it to get the recognition it deserves? And for everyone to enjoy it along with us?

Brace yourselves, gentleman, for this is the frontier.
God give us the strength to not become bitter, resentful, true-schooling, one-upping old fartz.

It's not that, it's just that if you're going to whore, put on the skirt and do the damn thing prop-er-ly.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Not really.

That Germz promo is sick by the way. What happened to gully MCs, they're dying out.

I think it's fair to say that there is a correlation between being gully and dying. The realness gets them every time.

And by the way, I meant "really?" as in "I haven't heard about this, what happened?" more than I did "should we really advocate his unconditional release from prison?"

Fill me in homie.

gumdrops

im all for non threatening urban pop stars actually. id like to see more.

just not sure i want tinchy to be that.

esp if hes going to be doing half hearted grime on the side just to show he 'hasnt forgotten where he came from'. bleugh. either forget where you came from and go where youre going or stick to where you were and dont leave.

has anyone here ever ordered anything from grimeforums shop? i put in an order well over a week ago and still had nothing. emailed th guy and he said he was on it, but still, nothing.

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say that there is a correlation between being gully and dying. The realness gets them every time.

And by the way, I meant "really?" as in "I haven't heard about this, what happened?" more than I did "should we really advocate his unconditional release from prison?"

Fill me in homie.

Even just someone talking about hard shit instead of the scene, the scene, and why their flow's the best would do me right about now. G-Man/Spooky set just pissed me off in a way because of how rare that's become.

And yeah, he got banged up same time as Maniac, there was/is talk of Maniac being a snitch etc.

mos dan

fact music
Even just someone talking about hard shit instead of the scene, the scene, and why their flow's the best would do me right about now. G-Man/Spooky set just pissed me off in a way because of how rare that's become.

this is a really big set, let me repost the link http://www.oneawaymusic.com/

i agree for sure. this clip from slew dem vol 1 has been killing it for me as well, tempz in particular on this d double riddim is amazing. i'm hoping for a great tempz album and another great dot rotten cd of some kind this year, more than anything else, to be honest. dot's 'she used to be mine' tune and that thing he does where he sort of half-sings on 'sugar and coke' are both incredible, i just hope he keeps on going studio as regularly as he has been.

there, that's my main hopes for 09 really, that and more slew dem stuff generally. anything else is a bonus.