GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

CrowleyHead

Those Skitz Beats songs that were essentially party records really worried me though. "Flecther" is a step back in the right direction for Tempz.

If Tempz album does come out it should be all Flockavelli style pure "HYPE". Darq, Spooky, Waifer, Teddy (maybe) & Ballistiq. NO OTHER PRODUCERS. Trying to make him into a pop star is going to ruin everything good about Tempz.

CrowleyHead

Either P-Money vs. Dot or Jendor vs. Dot would be excellent.

Weirdly enough, I was considering how jokes/useless a Lethal/Jammer clash would be. Won't happen though, it's funny how for Lord Of The Mics 3, they haven't bothered to come up with ONE good clash.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I think it also has to do with how apparently nobody who features on the DVD gets paid, so a lot of the bigger names aren't really interested.

gumdrops

weird to hear the mark pritch and trim record is uk hip hop lol. its quite good though. both tracks are quite nice tho. its a diff side to trim.

Littlefoot

&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
Just thought I'd share my remix of Notice Now by Trim with y'all.. :)

Ulala

Awkward Woodward
Just noticed this on one of my infrequent visits to XLR8R:

http://www.xlr8r.com/news/2011/07/download-nine-free-tracks-s-x

S-X is giving away a nine-track zip, follow the link via the XLR8R article. Not had a listen yet, but this is the closest thing to a sure bet, innit. "Wooo" and "Bricks" are so good, love S-X's style.

Talking of "Bricks", this vocal version is reasonably entertaining, though I'm not entirely sure if it's official or approved. (Elijah?)

Always nice to see historic Colchester Castle being used as a backdrop.

alex

Do not read this.
Anyone know the name of the instrumental on ‘Trim – Dear Roachie’ ??

It’s by Wiley but I don’t know what the name is. Hope someone can help, thanks! :)

Don’t think it ever came out though.

edit* and why doesn't grime sound as good as this anymore

Last edited: