Ruff Sqwad @ The Whitechapel Gallery - Fri 4th Nov

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
Just got back from this.The Ruff Sqwad gave off pure energy! I hope this becomes a regular event.Many thanks to all involved!!

boomnoise

♫
yeah, i was there and i think this just has to be happen on the regular.

very little promotion for this one david and look how it turned out!

i had a spot on time - even had the chance to chat to rapid and tynch for a bit

big up to the guy in the suit down the front who knew all the lyrics but i never got a chance to chat to !

Melmoth

Bruxist
Great night! Hope it happens again. Some moments of incredible transporting intensity when they locked themselves into a little focused knot and seemed completely oblivious to the audience around them.

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
boomnoise said:
yeah, i was there and i think this just has to be happen on the regular.

very little promotion for this one david and look how it turned out!

i had a spot on time - even had the chance to chat to rapid and tynch for a bit

big up to the guy in the suit down the front who knew all the lyrics but i never got a chance to chat to !

Then you must of been the guy with the glasses!
Yeah I was well happy to be there, seeing them live after years of mp3 scrutiny.
And please dont watch the suit ---> workclothes.

Bun-u it was great! thanks for that evening, I begg you do it again this year (maybe between 29/11 and 07/12, friends are coming over from A'dam ;)
And thanks baboon for sticking up with me.

mpc

wasteman
sorry i didn't get a chance to speak to everyone. there were about 50 people to speak to aswell as a load of friends i brought and then i had a house party to go to, so i couldn't hang around.

i didn't really even get a chance to ruff sqwad - just spoke to scholar at the end.

wonk_vitesse

radio eros
boomnoise said:
big up to the guy in the suit down the front who knew all the lyrics

:D :D :D

that was fun, apologies to mpc if we rather hung around menacingly , fat beatz,loved it all, do you do weddings? good to meet woebot and others, i went onto the quite mental 'Overkill' at electrowerkz where i met Jace_Rupture, jeez the sound in that place, shame he couldn't have played here too.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
ta to everyone who came down and cool meeting some dissensians at last

ruff sqwad were awesome weren't they?

gumdrops

ruff sqwad were really great. that guy wearing the suit at the front doing the gun fingers and shouting BRAP BRAP BRAP and reciting all the lyrics will never be forgotten.

gumdrops

underground was the highlight for me (well that and finally hearing what they did with 'died in your arms tonight' at the end) but all their tracks sounded a lot 'bigger' and less cruddy live than on record (prob just cos you couldnt really hear the details in the beats). not as big a fan of RS as some people here, but their energy was amazing. one of the best performances ive seen all year.

Jezmi

gumdrops said:
ruff sqwad were really great. that guy wearing the suit at the front doing the gun fingers and shouting BRAP BRAP BRAP and reciting all the lyrics will never be forgotten.

I don't know if I should be happy with that or not......
Fuck it, yeah I'm a big fan and the suit ---> workclothes, though i chose te keep them on
:cool:

boomnoise

♫
seriously jez mate, you're enthusiasm was massive!

my mate said you were getting heavy on him tho. he had some beef ;)

but still suit or not, you were well reppin' dissensus!

Jezmi

Thanks for that.
Tell your mate I didn't mean to cause any bad feeling (nor did I notice causing it).

S

simon silverdollar

is there going to be another one of these nights? hope so.

gumdrops

Jezmi said:
I don't know if I should be happy with that or not......
Fuck it, yeah I'm a big fan and the suit ---> workclothes, though i chose te keep them on
:cool:

i didnt mean that as a dis, it was just cool seeing someone in a suit at a grime show who was really up for it. i thought that was great, seriously!